Chapter 17: Spark Was Lit

Lunch was about to end and while waiting for the bell to ring, Class-B were having their usual discussions and some were discussing about their tutoring session yesterday, although none of them failed in the mock test, they still made sure that everyone would pass in the midterms.

"Oii Amikura you have a visitor" a boy named Shibata suddenly called out to the black haired girl Amikura who was chatting with Ichinose's group.

She was confused why would she suddenly have a visitor, curious who was this .

"Hoho what's this about a sudden visitor now Mako-chan?" Ichinose nudges her with her elbow, she was the one that Amikura always teases but since this was an opportunity to tease her she would take it.

"I don't know, maybe a girl from the other class" she has some friends from the other classes like Kushida's group from Class D.

"It's a boy" Shibata added knowing that it would cause rumors to spark up which made Amikura's group smirk at her.

"Kyaaah! Mako-chan has a boyfriend!"

"Who is it?, who is it that Mako-chan was hiding all this time?!"

"I told you there's none! There's none alright! "

She tried to deny her classmate's claims and their own conclusion they come up just because she has a boy visiting her.

'Just who is it?, that visitor?' she thought, confused for the sudden visitor that she doesn't have any idea whom? She tried to rack up her brain but no one just comes up.

"Mako?" a figure of a boy that called her out appeared in the front door of the room, revealing the identity of her mysterious visitor that became a hot topic of the class.

"A-Ayanokoji-kun!" she wasn't really expecting him to be that visitor since they only just talk once and that was when she tried to help him with the broken glass.

"I knew it Mako-chan was aiming for Ayanokoji-kun that time"

"What a sneaky liar Mako-chan, he even calls you with your first name, is it fun enjoying your youth behind your friends back?"

That's because Ayanokoji-kun doesn't know my last name.

"Heh it's Ayanokoji-kun too, what a relief right Amikura-san? You won't grow old as a single woman unlike us."

Amikura shivered at the group of women who has a devilish smirks on their faces, as they puts a hand on her shoulders.

They were clearly jealous of her from outside but they supported their friend actually, even though they were suffering from reviewing the test question to pass the midterms, someone from their group was sneakily enjoying her romance life behind their backs.

Amikura quickly made her escape and went to Ayanokoji-kun who was at the front door.

"Do you need something from me Ayanokoji-kun?"

The group of girls didn't even hide their intentions that they were eavesdropping at their conversation.

Curious why Ayanokoji-kun asked for Amikura's presence, and what was really their relationship.

Ayanokoji-kun didn't seem to mind them, but rather it was his plan for the others to know what he would say.

"Yes, I was wondering if i could invite you to have a dinner later tonight?" his answered was heard by mostly everyone who was interested in listening since the classroom was quiet that you could hear Ayanokoji's voice even if it wasn't quite loud.

"Ehhh?!" wide-eyed, Amikura couldn't believed what the boy just said.

' Wait wait what is Ayanokoji-kun saying?! Did he just ask me out while all this people were eavesdropping?!, is he pretending he couldn't see them?, why would he?, is he blind?, there was Honami-chan right there why me?, is he interested with me? or will he ask some help from me to get closer with Honami-chan? but he said he wasn't romantically interested at her, then is he interested with me? Ahhh! I don't know! , I'm confused!'