Chapter 11: Mask Off

Classes just ended and i was heading to the student council's room,
Shizuku's announcement from the speaker were heard by everyone.

Matsushita glance at me with a smirk on her face, as if she knows who put this hickey on my neck.

The strong gaze that i felt back in the swimming area came from the student council office and there is a high probability that it was Shizuku who was staring at me that time, i was talking with Matsushita and the other two girls, Sato and Karuizawa.

Shizuku was probably jealous of the scene where i made Matsushita blushed at my statement, she couldn't hear our conversation but from Matsushita's blushing she might have thought i was flirting with her.

I was on my way to her den and some upperclassmen were sending me murderous gazes as i walk, knowing that i was close to her, they were probably jealous of me.

I learned from her that she becomes famous after she played with a guy named Nagumo since he keeps on bothering her and one day he decided to confess and threatened her that if she didn't say 'Yes', he would expel her classmates, which could lead for her to be hated by her peers and some might even blame her for this incident.

The next day after his confession and getting rejected, the guy named Nagumo was expelled but Shizuku didn't told me how she did it, although she keeps on reassuring me that she didn't use her body to expel him.

That was indeed reassuring, i would be the one using her mind, body, and soul after all.

Due to this, her reputation skyrocketed and she decided to replaced him as the vice-president of the student council, this all happened during her 6th month in staying at the school.

Shaking my thoughts i was now at the door of the student council room.

I knocked at the door of the student council and as soon as i heard her voice to enter the room, i opened it and walk inside.

Shizuku was alone inside the room, sitting at the other end of the U shaped table, she was just staring at me and didn't speak anything else.

Observing her like this felt like i wasn't looking at a human but rather a doll, a doll that would reveal a knife under her skirt and assassinate you once she caught you off guard.

Not letting my guard down, I surveyed around the room and it was the same, aside from the cameras that were placed in the top right corner of the room the last time i visit was now removed.

Shizuku then stood up from her spot and began to move towards me, walking slowly, i focused to all the body parts she could use,

her hands, her feet, her head, her elbow.

What would you attacked me with?

My left hand was in my pocket, as i wait for her move.

I sensed no hostility coming from her but i didn't let my guard down, as she was getting near me.

The greatest danger was one that you couldn't sense.

Our distance were a few feet apart and Shizuku finally made her move, her two arms were raised as she jumped towards me appearing to strangle me.

With great speed she reached me and her hands were now at the back of my neck, her head hit my chest, however despite the momentum she built up i was able to stop her so i was able to manage to prevent the both of us from hitting the floor, although i wouldn't mind if her head alone hit it.

However that would be too boring.

"Why are you flirting with those girls?"

Shizuku muttered under her breath, her voice were different from her usual happy tone voice, i couldn't see her face since her head was buried in my chest.