Chapter 12: Before ANHS

"I told you Kiyotaka, humans only care for themselves and it would always be that way, subject 002: Shizuku, was able to perfectly used you to escaped the white room securing her safety. "

Why?

That man's words were still vivid in my memories, it was clear as day.

" So much for being the masterpiece, Now you are truly alone, even though your records were outstanding, you let your guard down to a girl, that's why she was able to use you magnificently and throw you out, just like a pawn"

When he said it, It didn't kill me, but something inside me died that day.

I was too naïve.

Why did she betray me?

The grin on his face shows that he was happy about the outcome.

" Still that girl wasn't called as the masterpiece for nothing, she was able to find a place that even the whiteroom couldn't take her easily"

How?, was she planning the escape all this time?, without anyone noticing?

"Go back now, you never know, you might have a reunion by tomorrow or a month"

I bow as i left that man's room, i kept biting my lips until it bleed.

Just you wait, i'll bring back these pain to you by hundredfold.

My performance skyrocketed the next day, i didn't hesitate to do anything as long as it could improve myself.

The instructors became my living punching bags, it caused some minor problems in the whiteroom like lacking capable instructors to train me.

I started to beat world records one after another,

Day by day i improve myself, the desire to destroy Shizuku gained stronger and stronger.

I was summoned to other countries to become a sample product, simultaneously convincing the patrons that the whiteroom would be the future educational facility that would be needed to for children to be nurtured and raised, additionally convincing them to raise their financial support in the whiteroom,

Of course some deals couldn't be done easily, there were lots of people who took advantage of it, some of them wanted the specimen from 5th generation and 6th generation in their households adopting them as their children if lucky, slave if not.

And being the best specimen that was produced by the whiteroom, i received countless offers towards me.

Due to these reason, i was engaged at the daughter on one of the richest patron's of the whiteroom , i've never met her before but it was planned that as soon as i reached 18, i would marry her to further strengthen the partnership of the whiteroom facility and their family.

This results to some patrons to be dissatisfied about the arrangement, some of them were also planning to sell their daughter to me, to increase their family influence in the future.

Believing that the whiteroom would be a giant existence in the future.

Disgusting creatures, they were even willing to sacrifice their family for power and fortune.

This further solidified that human beings are all rotten to the core, their praises to me were nothing just so they could have a connection with me in the future,they might have misunderstood that I will be the heir of the white room.

Those who were dissatisfied about the marriage plan, and couldn't take that their rivals would gain more profit than them, made a drastic decision, due to these someone leak a minimum number of files and data's that was enough to locate the whiteroom, causing for it to shut down for a year.