Chapter 2: Are you done yet?

Hello once again. Let's see if I can't keep up the good work. Enjoy!

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY GAZ! STOP LAUGHING!" Dib screamed towards the kitchen, as the bellowing laughter from his sister could be heard echoing through the house, all the way to the front door. To no one's surprise, Gaz didn't stop laughing. Very much to Dib's dismay.

"What's wrong with the Dib-sister?" Zim nonchalantly questioned, peeking inside the house from behind Dib. Almost instinctively, Dib turned back to face Zim and used his entire body to block the alien's view into his home. He quickly looked him up and down and saw his iconic disguise, which is to say his black-haired wig and contacts with the light purple iris. And of course, the same alien uniform he has worn every single day since Dib met him. He made a sound of disgust in his throat, still not fathoming how people still hadn't realized that Zim was an alien, especially with such a lousy disguise.

Zim must have picked up on Dib's sound, as he crossed his arms with an offended expression.

"What's your problem, Dib-slug."

"What's my-WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Dib yelled at Zim, who seemed unfazed by his outburst. He must have realized he had yelled a little bit louder than he had wanted to, for Dib started looking around the neighborhood. More than several of his neighbors stood either on the sidewalk or in their backyard. A man walking with a dog looked at Dib with the same judging look as the neighbors, as if he had any say in the matter. Dib felt a wave of embarrassment roll through him, making him bend down a bit as if hoping he could hide away from their stare. Incidentally, he now stood at direct eye level with Zim, who apparently couldn't sense the judging stares from behind him. Which Dib was rather relieved about.

"What are you doing here, Zim?"

"Oh, just accompanying my fellow classmate to skool! That's a perfectly normal human thing to do, isn't it?" Zim asked, with a dubious smirk forming across his face.

"Not that I have seen you do that, Dib. But then again, you're already a sad excuse of a human creature, so it's not like anyone would want to anyway. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MY FELLOW HUMAN SLUGS?!" He yelled to the people behind him, who replied to his question with nods. Dib felt his stomach turn.

Of course, he noticed.

"Just tell me what you're planning Space-boy. Now, so I can get this over with," Dib said, clenching his teeth together. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Zim's antics. Not that he ever was, but he had just spent his morning trying to convince Gaz to forget her stupid theories, and now Zim had come and sorely ruined any chance of that. So he felt entitled to be more short-tempered than usual.

"Oh, but that's the genius part, insolent-Dib," Zim replied with his smirk turning more crooked and evil, tapping the tips of his claws together, small chuckles escaping his mouth. Dib could already tell that this was going to be a long day.

"You see, I have noticed your several, pitiful attempts at trying to control Zim, with your begging, and pitying-"

"Dude, first of all, that was literally only last night, and second of all, I did not beg, and I did-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH HOLE ZIM IS TALKING! *Ahem*...And now, my dear Dib, you must understand that I can't let you go unpunished."

"Can't you now?" Dib sarcastically asked, now leaning against the door frame, having given up any hope of coming to skool on time.

"No, I can't. Therefore, I have come up with a punishment, so it suits your crime. And for that punishment...I have thought of the most stupid...and lazy plan...THAT ZIM HAS EVER CONJURED!" Zim said, raising his arms in the air, laughing to no one but himself. His evil smirk then turned into something that resembles a child waiting to get their present. He was waiting for a look of horror to erupt across The-Dib's face, expecting it to come any minute now. So he waited. Waited a little bit longer. A bit longer. Just a little more.