1 Chp

"Thank you for the ride, hyung. Late at night, it's extremely difficult to find cabs, "Jungkook says.

"You're welcome, Guggkie.'' Taehyung responded in a deep voice sending shivers to the jungkook's spine.

Jungkook is taken aback when he hears Guggkie from Taehyung. He thinks Taehyung always referred to him as Jungkook.
"Why is he torturing me like this ?" Jungkook, stop overthinking. "He's just your best friend." Jungkook ponders and decides to open the car door.
Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and says, "Guggkie" as he tries to open the door.
"Guggkie," Taehyung said softly.
"Yeah, hyung"
"Will you meet me tomorrow at 10 p.m.?" Taehyung asks, biting his lower lip.

"Of course, is this even a question to ask hyung?"
"Would you mind doing me a favor, Guggkie?"
"Anything for you," he blushes.
"Can you look after Yeotan?" He asked while avoiding eye contact.
"Are you on your way somewhere?" With his big doe eyes, he questioned.

Taehyung heaves a sigh
"Uhm, I'll be busy for a few days, so I won't be able to look after him," he explains, swallowing the lump in his throat.
"OK, hyung, I'll look after him," Jungkook says.
Jungkook then opens the door and walks away without looking back. He enters the apartment.
"How come you're late?" yoongi inquired
"Nothing, hyung, you know I'm preparing for the upcoming case," Jungkook responded.

"Anyways, I cooked dinner for you; go eat it, you look tired."

"No, Hyung, I'm not hungry."
"Would you like some coffee?"
Jungkook agreed with a nod. Yoongi brewed him some coffee. When he asked him.
Jungkook, you're blushing."
"It's nothing, Hyung."
" It's Taehyung, Jungkook." "Don't even think about telling me a lie."

"How did you find out?" Jungkook inquired.
"Jungkook, your eyes tell everything; don't lie to me now." "Now spill the beans, and tell me what's going on between you two," Yoongi said.

"I- uhm...hyung, I'm not sure if he likes me or not, but I love him." He isn't aware of it, but I know he regards me only as a friend, nothing more, hyung. Today, when he called me Guggkie, it felt like the world had come to a halt and an eternity had passed, but I know he only does these things because I'm his best friend and nothing more. It's difficult, hyung, to keep all this love to myself while pretending to be his best friend. It's difficult when he's right in front of me and I can't h-hold him and tell him how much I love him."I want to tell him how much I want to spend my entire life with him," Jungkook says softly.

"Jungkook, I've always believed that we should express our feelings for people before it's too late.I would advise you to express your feelings to him. "The rest is up to you," Yoongi said.

A/N: I'll keep the chapters short. Also let me know your opinions on this. I purple you 💜