9

"Are you ready, Taehyung?" We're already running late." Jin said as he entered Taehyung's room, staring at him from head to toe."God, you're still not ready; Bogum is probably on his way." "Get ready soon, I'll be waiting; I have other plans," Jin said as he walked out

"Did you make any other arrangements, Jimin?" Jin inquired as he walked into the kitchen.

When Jimin saw Jin enter the kitchen, he smiled broadly. "Yes, hyung, almost everything is done, don't worry yoongi, and I'll handle the rest."

Jin gave Jimin a sad look, saying, "It's just that I want everything to be perfect because it's my younger brother's wedding." He has finally decided to move on with his life after such a long time."

"Don't worry ; you should be relieved that Taehyung has finally decided to move on with his life." Jimin said while hugging Jin.

"Yes, we are here to assist you if you require it." Namjoon stated as he and Hoseok entered the kitchen. Jin broke the hug when he heard namjoon and turned to see who it was. "It's great to see you here, Namjoon and Hoseok," Jin said as he hugged Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Where has he gone?" Hoseok inquired, looking around for Taehyung. "He is getting ready in his room." Jin said this while looking at Namjoon and Hoseok, who were both curious to see Taehyung.

"I'm glad he's moving on and starting a new life with someone." Namjoon said as he smiled angelically at Jin, who gave a sad smile.

"You looked worried, is everything okay jin?" Hoseok inquired, his eyes concerned.
"Everything is fine," says the jin. It's just that Taehyung doesn't say much and treats everyone coldly. He changed a lot after Jungkook." Jin grunted as he lowered his gaze.

"I agree, everything changed after Jungkook, I've never seen that bubbly taehyung who always had a boxy smile on his face." Jimin said as he rested his hands on Jin's shoulder. "But it's better to see him move on rather than-" Jimin continued but came to a halt when he noticed Taehyung standing there with a cold expression.

"For fuck sake, don't talk about him today," Taehyung roared as he walked into the kitchen. "How many times do I have to say that I do not want to hear that bastard's name in this house?" Taehyung kept going, his face expressionless.

"Don't get angry on your wedding day at least, it's a big day for you." As you can see, I've prepared breakfast for everyone. Yoongi said as he walked towards the dining area, "Come let's eat, y'all must be hungry.

Everyone made their way to the dining room. They exchanged silence for a few moments before Namjoon decided to break it. "Wow, breakfast is delicious; by the way, where is bogum?” Namjoon said as he savored the delectable meal.
"Well, as you guys can see, I'm here," Bogum said as he walked into the dining room and kissed Taehyung on the cheeks. "How's my love doing?" Bogum inquired, his gaze fixed on Taehyung. "I'm fine," Taehyung said, averting his gaze. "I'm sorry, I have to go somewhere," Taehyung said as he walked out of the dining room.

Bogum watched Taehyung leave the house and looked around at the other members who were looking at him with a sad expression. "Don't worry, he must have some important work, otherwise he wouldn't go like that," Jin said, looking at Bogum and giving him a sympathetic look.

"Yes, sit down and join us for breakfast," Jimin said softly. Bogum agreed and sat down to eat his breakfast. They talked about the wedding and the arrangements.

"Jimin, I have some work to finish, so I'm leaving; please let me know if you need me," Yoongi hugged Jimin. "Can you tell me where you're going?" Jimin inquired as he broke the hug and gave Yoongi a puzzled look."I'm going to meet one of my friends," yoongi said, and jimin smiled and nodded.

Taehyung notices a florist on his way home from work. "Wait," Taehyung orders the driver, who nods and comes to a complete stop. He gets out of the car and walks over to the florist, who was selling lovely fresh flowers. "Pack these, please," he says as he reaches into his blazer, pulls out money, and hands it to the elderly lady. "Thank you," Taehyung said softly as he got into the car.

"You know where to go," Taehyung says in husky tones as he gets into the car, to which the driver nods and drives away.

"Today, I'm going to start a new life, and my life will change completely from now on." I wish you were here with me today, Eomma Appa. "I'm really lucky to have Bogum in my life who loves me and I also" Taehyung said, his breath catching, but he continued, "love him." It's been years since I've lost you, and I've had no one to look after me. Jin hyung went to the United States for his studies and to expand our business there, while I stayed here to run my own, but then I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. I thought I was going to die, but I didn't. I wish I had died. It's torturous." "It's really painful, I can't do it anymore," Taehyung sobs. "However, whether we like it or not, we must sometimes move on and accept our fate." We must move on and accept whatever fate has in store for us." Taehyung wipes away his tears. "Anyway, it's getting late, and I have to leave; I just came here to tell you that I'm getting married to Bogum, and I need your blessing." "I brought you these flowers, eomma and appa." He says this as he stands up and walks away from his parents' grave.

Taehyung was walking towards the gate when he noticed a figure crying in front of a grave. He considers ignoring him, but he can't, so he walks over to the figure who is crying and places one hand on his shoulder, saying, "I'm sorry for your loss," to which the figure looks around to see him. Taehyung looks surprised. His jaw dropped and he turned to face the cemetery. After reading the name and date , he takes a step back and falls to the ground, looking at the figure who is looking at him with concern. "Tell me this isn't true." Yoongi, tell me this is a lie," he says, as tears welled up in his eyes and he began to breathe heavily.

Yoongi clings to him tightly. "Calm down, Taehyung, please." "Why didn't you tell me about this?" Taehyung asks, looking at Yoongi. "I can explain," Yoongi said softly. "Why did you guys keep it from me?" he yells as he pushes Yoongi, who has fallen to the ground. "All this time I thought he'd moved on with his life; why did you keep it hidden?"

"Why did you keep it from me?" Why?” He screams as he slams his head against the cemetery in front of him. Yoongi remains silent and wipes away his tears.
Yoongi murmured, "Taehyung." Taehyung raises his head and casts a sad look at Yoongi, who is sitting beside him. "Tell me the truth now," he demands. Yoongi nods and says, "Not here, come on, let's go to my house." Taehyung nods and stands up as they walk away, looking at the cemetery.

"Sit here, I'll bring you a glass of water," Yoongi says as he walks into the kitchen and hands a glass of water to Taehyung. He gulps the water and places it on the table, then turns to face Yoongi.