10.

"You had a severe chest pain when you took Jungkook out for a date on his birthday, and Jungkook brought you to the hospital," Yoongi continued, looking down at the floor and heaving a deep sigh. "Namjoon said that if we don't get an urgent heart donor, there's a good chance you'll die. We attempted to contact other hospitals but were unable to locate a donor.

Later, I and Jungkook arrived at the house, and I asked him to rest. I was about to open the door of Jungkook's room when I received a call from Jimin saying that we had found a donor. I didn't because I wanted him to rest and went to the hospital. I asked Jin and Jimin who the donor was, but they had no idea because the donor was in an operating room. When Hoseok emerged from the operating room, I asked him about the donor; he said nothing at first, but after I pressed him, he said the name. We were completely taken aback.”

Yoongi said as tears began to form in his eyes. Taehyung comforted Yoongi, who was crying, and hugged him. Yoongi eventually broke the hug and continued. “Then we went to see the donor and there he was sleeping peacefully forever knowing that now nothing will happen to his love. He made a deal with death only for you. I didn't know he loved you so much. He always used to tell me about you, about how perfect you're, how you made him happy. I still remember that night when he was Begging for your life from God to save you, maybe love is all about sacrifices.'' Yoongi said as he looked at Taehyung who's cheeks were full of tears.

"When you said Jungkook came to meet you, we were taken aback. Maybe I understand now that it was Jungkook's soul. We didn't want to say anything about Jungkook, so we lied and said he went to Paris. But you kept texting on his number, and I didn't want to respond, but I finally mustered the courage to send you that text about moving on. I apologize for this, but I didn't want to hurt you, and we wanted you to move on." Yoongi stated.

Taehyung remained silent and didn't say anything. Yoongi placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, who was crying uncontrollably. Taehyung couldn't take it any longer and sobbed into Yoongi's shoulder. " I used to believe he had betrayed me and cursed him. I believed he had never loved me, so I waited and eventually decided to move on, believing he had cheated. I despised the person who gave his life for me." Taehyung exclaimed as he sobbed loudly.

"I have something for you," Yoongi says as he turns to face Taehyung and walks into the room. He enters a room that he hasn't entered in ten months. As he approaches the table, he says, "Come." "This is what I found when I returned home and noticed a letter on the table. This letter is meant to you.

Letter*

To My Taetae,

I'm sure I'll be gone by the time you get this letter. It's funny, hyung, how we plan our lives but they never turn out the way we expect. No, that's not how it works; instead, it unfolds in ways you never imagined. We meet the person of our dreams and fall in love, but fate has a cruel side when it comes to those who love each other unconditionally. I didn't notice you were in pain. When I learned that you were suffering from heart disease, it broke my heart. I know I said I'd be there for you forever, but sometimes it's only for a moment.I just want to tell you that I wouldn't hesitate to kiss you one last time before I turn into dust, even if you were standing in the middle of the Storm. I would have fallen for you a million times if I were a star. Maybe in another life, you'll wait for me as I make my way back to you; even if it takes thousands of years to get to you, my love, I'll still choose you and fall in love with your eyes. Even if I'm not with you, even if I can't feel your lips on mine, I'm happy. I'm glad I gave you my heart, and it's still beating within you. It's a sad I won't be able to be with you, but my heart is still with you.

                                             From your Guggkie.

Taehyung weeps while reading the letter and kisses it. "I don't know if you know, but Jungkook recorded a song that I think you should listen to," Yoongi says as he hands Taehyung the pendrive. After a while, Taehyung receives a phone call from Bogum. He looks at Yoongi, who is also looking at him. Taehyung hangs up the phone and sighs. "I think we should leave now, it's getting late and you need to get ready for your wedding," Yoongi says, to which Taehyung nods with a sad expression on his face. "I know, but you've already committed to bogum, so you can't back out now, Taehyung," Yoongi advised.

Taehyung is walking down the aisle. His heart is beating so quickly that he can hear it, and he is nervous. Every step he takes towards Bogum, who is standing on stage, brings back memories of his Guggkie. He wished it was him instead of Bogum standing there. But Taehyung is unable to back down now. As he approached the stage, a tear fell from his eye.

"Do you have any vows?" asks the father as he approaches the couple on the stage. Bogum nods and continues to say his vows in response. While Bogum was saying his vows, Taehyung was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't notice he was crying.

"Do you have any vows, Kim Taehyung?" father inquired, staring at taehyung, who appeared to be motionless. "Taehyung," Jimin says as he places his hand on him; Taehyung blinks and looks around, seeing jimin. "Give your vows, everyone is waiting for you," Jimin muttered  and smiled at the father.

Taehyung looks around at everyone who is waiting, then at the figure in front of him. For a brief moment, he closes his eyes and feels tightness in his chest and throat. "Bogum, I won't be able to marry you." I don't love you. I'm sorry, but I don't want to get involved with something I don't value. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I love Guggkie." Taehyung sobs and walks away.