8

Yoongi arrives at the hospital and notices Jin and Jimin sitting outside the operating room.

"By the way, who is the donor?" "Have you met the donor or his family?" Yoongi inquired inquisitively.

"We haven't met the donor or his family yet." We know nothing about the donor. Dr. Hoseok just informed us that we have a donor." Jin said

"Where has Jungkook gone?" Jimin inquired, his gaze fixed on Yoongi.

"I didn't say anything to him." "I want him to rest," Yoongi said to Jimin, who nodded in response.

"Congratulations,Taehyung is now safe." Dr. Namjoon informs. "The surgery was successful, and we will discharge him in a few days." He continues and walks away.

Yoongi notices Dr. Hoseok leaving the operating room. He comes up to him. "Who was the donor?" enquired Yoongi.

Dr. Hosoek says nothing in response. "I'm asking you, Dr. Hoseok," Yoongi stated emphatically.

"We are unable to disclose donor information because it is confidential." Hoseok spoke to Yoongi

"But we need to know who the donor was, Dr.Hoseok," Jin, who was now standing beside Yoongi, said. Dr. Hosoek said nothing but averted his gaze to avoid making eye contact with them.

"Let's go to my cabin," Dr. Hoseok said, and the others followed him.

When Taehyung opens his eyes, he notices a blurry figure approaching him. "How are you doing, my love?" Jungkook inquired, stroking his hair.

"Much better," Taehyung said, looking at the younger man sitting next to him.

Jungkook kisses the older man's temple and says, "Taetae, I love you." 

Taehyung responded, "I love you even more." "Guggkie, we can now marry and grow old together. Promise me you'll be with me for the rest of my life "As tears streamed down his cheeks, he continued.

“Yes, forever I'll be with you, Hyung.” Jungkook said. 

Jungkook kisses Taehyung on the lips. "I believe you should rest, Hyung; it is time for me to depart." I have to leave, and you should rest, but promise me something before I leave."

"What promise, Guggkie?" the elder inquired

"Promise me that you'll look after yourself even if I'm not there," Jungkook said with a smile.

Taehyung is perplexed. "Yes, I will," he replied. And when he sees the younger one leaving the room, he goes to sleep.

*****

"It's best if we don't tell Taehyung about it." Namjoon suggested to others who were sitting in the hoseok cabinet. Others nodded in agreement and exited the room.

"You guys can meet him," Dr. Hosoek said. Others responded by nodding and entering the room. When Taehyung saw the other members enter the room, he gave a boxy smile.  

"Taehyung, how are you doing?" Jin asked, softly smiling at Taehyung.

"Much better, hyung," Taehyung said, looking at the door and hoping to see his Guggkie, but he didn't appear. "Hyung, where is Jungkook?" Taehyung inquired, intrigued.

"He's gone to Paris, Taehyung." Because he needed to leave immediately." Yoongi stated while looking around at the other members.

“ He didn't mention anything about Paris when he came to see me.” Taehyung said. ”When did he leave for Paris?” Taehyung asked out of curiosity.