Epilogue.

Taehyung goes for a walk and comes across a man selling flowers. He purchases flowers.

"Happy birthday,Jungkook.” Taehyung says as he sits in front of his lover's cemetery and places flowers. “it's been 40 years since you left, but the memories I have are as fresh as if they happened yesterday." I always wake up wanting to tell you something, but then I remember I don't have you with me. I wished I had more time to reach out and kiss your breathing body. But maybe we'll run into each other again someday. We won't be separated by time or space. I can feel your heart beating inside of me. I will love you with all of my mind and heart until that time comes. Even if you're not with me, Jungkook, your heart beats within me.” Taehyung says as he wipes his tears away and puts on his glasses

Taehyung pushes open the door. "Appa, would you like tea?" Googie asks. Taehyung nods and walks towards his bedroom after looking at Googie. Taehyung adopted him when he was a child and raised him. He has reached the age of 23.
"Appa, here's your tea," Googie says as he hands Taehyung a cup of tea. "I have to leave for work; if you need anything, please call me appa." Googie says. Taehyung gets up after drinking tea and puts on the song "Still with you," which his lover recorded. Taehyung closes his eyes and thinks about him, the mole beneath his lips, the galaxies in his eyes. The sweetness in his voice.

Someone's hand was suddenly on Taehyung's shoulder. He sees his Guggkie when he opens his eyes. His Guggkie, to be precise. "Hyung, I'm here to take you with me." "You must have waited a long time for me, I missed you Taehyung," Jungkook says as he looks into Taehyung's eyes.

"Guggkie," says Taehyung, his eyes bright. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you, Guggkie." "I've been missing you terribly." They kissed each other like they'd known each other for thousands of years. Finally, they were reunited, but neither space nor time could separate them this time.

Googie returns from the office and unlocks the door. He hears the songs coming from Taehyung's room and says to himself, "Aish, appa is so obsessed with this song," as he approaches Taehyung's room. He notices Taehyung sitting in a dark room on a chair. "Appa, why are you sitting in a dark room?" he inquires as he turns on the lights in Taehyung's room. He approaches Taehyung and finds him sitting still. Googie murmurs, "Appa, appa." When he notices that Taehyung is no longer breathing, tears well up in his eyes. "I hope you are with him and happy with him in the other world," says Googie as he sobs.

In the end, they made it and were forever in love in other universe where nothing could break them apart, not even death.

A/N: Thankyou sm for reading this AU. Please let me know how was it. I will surely write more but for that i need to know you opinions. I purple you 💜