3

The next morning, Jungkook woke up and prepared breakfast for himself and Yoongi.
"Hyung, good morning."
"Good morning, Jungkook," Yoongi replied.
"I made us breakfast; let's eat it together." We haven't sat down to eat breakfast together in days." Yoongi agreed with a nod. They shared breakfast and talked about various topics. "Uhm, hyung, since it's my hobby, I'm thinking of composing a song."
"Wow, Jungkook, that's fantastic. I'm glad you want to devote time to your hobby.

Please let me know when you want to record it, and I'll make my studio available on that day. Feel free to ask for assistance if you need it." Yoongi smiled
"If you're okay with it, hyung, can you make your studio available tomorrow?" Jungkook inquired."Yes, you know I'll never say no." "Do you have your lyrics ready?"
"Yes, hyung, allow me to demonstrate"
Jungkook enters and brings his diary with him. "Hyung, here."

"Oh, that's actually quite good." So, be prepared for tomorrow. I believe I should leave at this time. I've got other things to worry about.” Jungkook gave Yoongi a friendly smile. Jungkook receives a call from her mother after a while. He answers the phone.
"Hello, since your sister Lisa is busy, could you take me to the hospital?"
"Of course, mom, get ready because I'll be there in ten minutes"
He hangs up and gets ready. He and his mother arrives at the hospital and waits for their turn.

"Good morning, brother, it's been a long time since we've seen each other," hoseok says.
"Yes, my son is very busy with his clients and doesn't have time for anyone, including me," jungkook's mom chuckles.
Jungkook flashes a grin. "How are you doing now?" Hoseok inquired. "As you can see, I'm back to normal and healthy." "It's all because of you and Dr. Namjoon," Jungkook's mother says.
Hoseok smiles angelically. "I'm glad to hear that. I received your report, and I'm happy to report that you're in good health. Simply remember to take your prescribed medications on time." I appreciate your efforts , hyung. I have my mother with me today because of you, thankyou" Jungkook beams. "Hey, I'm your friend, so let's get this over with." Let's have supper at your house if you want to thank me." Jungkook nods, hugs him and leaves.
Jungkook exits Hoseok's room. He notices a similar figure sitting in the waiting area in front of him. As he approaches the figure, he asks his mother to wait there.

"What are you doing here, Taehyung?" Jungkook inquires.
On the other hand, Taehyung panics and says, "Uhm- I Jungkook." Jungkook has a puzzled expression on his face."Well, he's here because I asked him to come with me because I have a test to do, that's all," Jimin says with a smile.
"Yes, Guggkie, what are you doing here?"
"I came here because my mother needed to pick up her test results." That's all."
"How is your mother doing these days?" Taehyung inquires, smiling at Jungkook's mother. "Well, she's all right now. "I guess I'll have to leave."

"Be ready, I'll pick you up at 10 p.m."
Jungkook nods, takes his mother, and departs.
"Thank you so much, Jimin, I didn't know what to say," Taehyung says. "Please don't thank me; I understand you." jimin claims
"Taehyung, it's best if you do your test as soon as possible," Namjoon advises.
"Meet him, he's my assistant Dr. Hoseok, and he'll help you with it," Namjoon says.
"Yes, it's best if we do your test tomorrow."
If we wait any longer, it could be hazardous to your health, especially since your symptoms are reoccurring." "I have a meeting with my client tomorrow, so maybe the day after tomorrow," Taehyung says.
"Fuck business, your health should be your priority right now, look at you, taehyung," jimin says.
Jimin's eyes are angry in Taehyung's opinion. He then agrees, and they depart.

"I think you should take a break from business and focus on your health," Jimin advises Taehyung. "It's not possible, bro; I don't have anyone looking after my business, and I can't afford to lose my reputation and clients." "You understand how the business world operates." "Dw, I asked Jin to come here for a few months and look after your business, and you don't have to worry because your brother is very smart with business," Jimin says. "What?" asks Taehyung, surprised.
"Yes, that's correct. Your brother is flying in from the US tomorrow.

Don't worry, if your brother requires assistance, we'll take care of it. Right now, I just want you to take care of your health." Jimin claims
"Thank you," Taehyung says.
Jimin smiles and embraces him.

A/N: so this is the conversation going between jungkook and yoongi

A/N: so this is the conversation going between jungkook and yoongi. Putting here the note just so you guys don't get confused.

 Putting here the note just so you guys don't get confused

"You look lovely, Guggkie," Taehyung says

"Thank you, hyung," says Jungkook shyly.
Taehyung teases, "I can see someone blushing."
Jungkook cracks a grin. "Be like this all the time, now let's go eat something, I'm starving." Jungkook and Taehyung both enter the restaurant. When the waiter arrives, he takes the order.
"You've changed, hyung."
"It's nothing Guggkie, I'm the same," Taehyung says, trying not to react. It's just that I've been extremely busy lately."
Something doesn't feel right to Jungkook, and he suspects that Taehyung is concealing something from him. He has the impression that he is being separated from him. This was the first time Jungkook felt this way about Taehyung. They were always chatty and upbeat.Taehyung was heartbroken when his ex-boyfriend "Kai" broke up with him. Jungkook went clubbing with Hoseok and Yoongi that night. He discovered Taehyung drunk and crying. That night, because Taehyung was unable to drive, he took Taehyung to his home.They've been best friends since that day.
The waiter arrives with the food while these thoughts are running through Jungkook's head. They express their gratitude and begin to eat the food. They eat in silence until Taehyung decides to speak up.
" Guggkie, your birthday is approaching. "What are your plans for your birthday?" Taehyung inquires, his gaze fixed on him.

" Uhm, I haven't made up my mind yet." I know I'm usually excited for my birthday, but I don't feel like celebrating this year,''Jungkook says.“ It's okay, Guggkie. I have planned something for you. So, be ready” says taehyung.
" I, hyung" "No excuses, I'm not asking you, I'm ordering you to be ready," Taehyung says, smirking.They both finish their meals, and Taehyung goes to the counter to pay. As they leave the restaurant, it begins to rain.

A/N: I hope everything is well with you. Please let me know what you think about this au. Comments will be greatly appreciated. Doing so will encourage me to write more. Also, I'll be updating soon, but I can't say when. I purple you 💜