4

Taehyung and Jungkook dash towards their car and get inside as it begins to rain heavily. They take deep breaths, and Jungkook closes his eyes and listens to the rain. While Taehyung is looking at him, he gently caresses Jungkook's thigh with his left hand.Jungkook blinks open his eyes to take in what Taehyung has just done. He becomes nervous, and his heart begins to beat faster. Taehyung, on the other hand, takes away his hand from Jungkook's thigh and starts the car.He believes that he should not proceed, that he should not become attached to him. Of Course he likes him, but he doesn't want to involve Jungkook in his unfortunate fate. Who knows how long he'll live. He recalls what Namjoon told him and decides not to proceed.
What if it turns out to be true? Because Namjoon is usually certain of what he's saying. He doesn't want to hurt Jungkook, and he doesn't want to end this way; he doesn't want his Guggkie to suffer.While driving the car, Taehyung battles his own thoughts.
On the other hand, Jungkook fantasizes about stopping Kim Taehyung and kissing his soft strawberry lips. He wants to kiss his beautiful moles and tell him how much he loves him and wants to spend eternity with him.He's close, but he's also far away. He has the feeling that Taehyung is trying to hide something.
Jungkook's mind was racing with these thoughts. Taehyung parked his car in the designated parking space. Jungkook becomes aware that he has arrived at Taehyung's residence.

"Thank you for accompanying me," Taehyung breaks the silence. "Don't thank me, you already know how much I enjoy spending time with you," Jungkook says.
"I think I should leave because it's getting late," Jungkook continues."Please don't leave," Taehyung says,with his puppy eyes. Jungkook becomes engrossed in Taehyung's eyes.Everything comes to a halt, as if the entire universe wants them to kiss. As if the power of the universe compels them to be one. As Jungkook tries to approach Taehyung's lips.Taehyung receives a phone call from Jimin, who asks, "Hello, where are you? Don't you realize it's late? Did you eat your dinner? Jimin exclaims"I'm so sorry; I forgot to notify you." But I'm already in the parking lot."I'll just come in a few minutes," Taehyung says softly. While he is speaking with Jimin on the phone.

Jungkook overthinks the fact that Taehyung must be in a relationship but has not informed him of it. Because Taehyung's parents were killed in a car accident, he has never lived with anyone before, and now he must have recently moved in with someone. “Yes, it's someone special”. Jungkook thinks to himself, "I used to be the fool who thought he liked me,and that's why he's getting scolded because he's late." Taehyung hangs up and turns to face Jungkook, who appears to be lost in his own thoughts. He leans in close, grabs his jaw, and asks, "Are you all right?"
"Yes, I'm fine," Jungkook sighs, "it's just that I'm tired." "Do you remember when you gave me Yeontan after I broke up with Kai, because I was so heartbroken I couldn't get out of it?" Taehyung inquires
"Yes, I recall. I gave you so that you wouldn't feel alone at home." Jungkook laughs." I know I have a lot on my plate to take care of him, but I want to give it to you." We're his parents."
"Would you mind taking our baby with you and looking after him?" Taehyung inquires.
"I would love to as well." "I'm missing him."
" let's go, Guggkie" Taehyung says.

Jimin walks up to the door and opens it. "You should be at home early, don't you know you have other things to look after, Taehyung?" Jimin says angrily.
But later on Jimin immediately calms down after Taehyung gives him a warning look.
Taehyung's expression was understood by Jimin. He smiles and walks into the kitchen to make some coffee.
"Make yourself comfortable, Guggkie. "I have to make an urgent call," Taehyung says.
Jungkook nods and takes a seat on the couch.He tries to control his sobs because he believes Jimin is the reason why taehyung is returning his yeontan to him. "Of course, he's preoccupied with his lover, which is why he doesn't have time for his baby tan." He thinks to himself. While Jungkook was preoccupied with overthinking. He notices someone sitting on his lap. Yes, it is his yeontan. He looks at him and begins to play with him.
Taehyung enters his room and dials namjoon. " When do I have to show up for the test?" "Come by 1 PM so you can get your reports by tomorrow night," namjoon says.
"Thank you," he says as he hangs up the phone.
Taehyung heaves a sigh. He feels someone's hand on his shoulder. He panics and looks around, where he notices Jimin.“Taehyung, everything will be fine,''Jimin says. "I understand your concern, but we must proceed. I'm sure you're aware that I'm on your side. Taehyung nods and hugs Jimin.

While Jimin and Taehyung are conversing in private. Yeotan sprints towards Taehyung's room, followed by Jungkook.

"I'm grateful to have you in my life." Jimin, I love you so much. Thank you so much for everything you do for me," says Taehyung softly.

"I love you as well, my baby bear." Let's get going, Jungkook is waiting for us," Jimin says. They turn around as they break the hug and see Jungkook standing still. Taehyung is terrified and hopes that Jungkook hasn't overheard their conversation.Jungkook apologizes to Taehyung, saying, "I'm sorry, I should have knocked on the door." Anyways,I'll leave."

"It's not safe to go home because it's pouring heavily," Jimin suggested.
"You should stay here," taehyung claims.
"Don't worry, I'll manage,'' Jungkook says. Taehyung approaches Jungkook and looks into his eyes. "I'm not asking you, Guggkie; I'm commanding you." I don't take "no" for an answer, as you know." Taehyung smirks as he grabs his towel and heads to the bathroom to take a shower.

A/N: I hope everything is going well for you. Please share your thoughts with me; I'd appreciate hearing them. Anyway, I'll post an update as soon as possible. Also, I know I said this was a short AU, but it seems like it's going too far. I'll do my best to keep it short.