6

"How are you?" Hoseok inquired

"How are you?" Hoseok inquired. "I'm fine," Jungkook said, smiling at Hoseok.
Hoseok rises from his seat and walks over to the pile of reports that had just arrived from the laboratory this morning. Hoseok has been looking for Jungkook's mother's file for 5 minutes. "Do you need assistance?" inquired Jungkook. Hoseok nods in response. "Dr. Hoseok, the head department is looking for you," the nurse explained. He gives a nod. "Excuse me, Jungkook, I'll be there in 5 minutes," he says as he exits the room.Jeon Jungkook sits in his chair, holding a few reports. As he searches for his mother's report, he comes across one with the name "Kim Taehyung." Jeon Jungkook couldn't help but open the report.He examines the report. "Did you find your mother's report?" Hoseok inquires of Jungkook.
Hoseok taps Jungkook on the shoulder "Are you okay, Jungkook, and why are you crying?" he inquired. Jungkook didn't realise he was crying while reading the report. He's at a loss for words as a result of what he's just read. His breathing has tightened, causing a tightness in his chest and a heavy lump in his throat that he is unable to swallow.Hoseok takes away the reports from his hand and examines them. ''These aren't your mother's reports, Jungkook?" he said. "These are Kim Taehyung's reports." Jungkook remains motionless and falls from his chair. Hoseok calls the nurse and other members of the staff and transports him to the ward. "Hello, yoongi," said hosoek. "It's an emergency, please come to my hospital right away, Jeon Jungkook has passed out." Yoongi arrives at the hospital. " How is he doing?" He inquired. "He's alright now"
"I'm not sure why he burst into tears when he saw Kim Taehyung's report." "Does he know who he is?" Hoseok was curious. "On my birthday, when we went clubbing, he met Taehyung, who was completely drunk, so Jungkook took him to his house." "You don't remember because you left early," Yoongi explained.
Hoseok gives Yoongi a perplexed look, and Yoongi explains everything to him.
"Oh, he likes Taehyung?" "Yes, he does," Yoongi confirmed.

A voice from behind says, "Hello, Dr. Hoseok." Hoseok senses a presence beside him. When he looks around, he notices Taehyung. "I'm here to take my reports," Taehyung says with a smile.
"Who is he?" Hoseok asked, smiling. "Because I've never seen him with you before, Taehyung," Hoseok inquires. "Ohh, Kim Seokjin, he's my brother." He's come to take care of my business." "Greetings, Dr. Hoseok. "It's great to meet you." Jin extends a warm welcome. "It's also nice to meet you." says Hoseok. Yoongi gives Hoseok a warning look, telling him not to say anything about Jungkook because he doesn't want him to be hurt any further. Hoseok realizes this and takes Taehyung and Jin to his cabinet. Taehyung looks at Yoongi as he walks away, thinking he has seen him somewhere but can't remember where. Hoseok hands over Taehyung's report, asking, "Did you find any donors?" . "no, I haven't" "we're also trying our best to find the donor and have asked my fellow doctors from other hospitals to report back if they find one, but you know how difficult it is to find one," he says, giving Taehyung a sad look. "Don't worry about me; I've accepted my fate." I don't mind dying because I've already lost everything in my life." Taehyung claims. "Taehyung, please don't give up hope." "Believe in God," Hoseok says. Hoseok communicates to Jin nonverbally that he wishes to meet with him privately. "Please, look after Taehyung and don't let him take any stress or cry because if he does, he might get an attack and we might lose him forever," Hoseok says.
"Don't worry, I'll take him to the United States and find the best doctors for his treatment," Jin says. "He doesn't have a lot of time, Jin." His symptoms are worsening; look at him; he's much paler than before." Hoseok issues a warning.
As Taehyung walks, he stops in front of Jungkook's ward. He feels an emptiness in his chest, as if the universe force is attempting to communicate with him. He looks at the wardroom's closed door and walks towards it, intending to open it. "Why are you going there, come let's go," Jin says abruptly, grabbing his hand. Taehyung nods as he looks at Jin.