Prologue

Things have gone wrong since last week. Our captain, Luffy and the resistance were captured , the rendezvous on the Habuminato Port had been found out. Lucky that Yasuie covered for us. But his death were a huge impact on the resistance.

The entire ruckus that happened in this land is messing with my head. I'm stressed, better go and get some booze. Since Luffy was imprisoned, now we need to make a plan to get that guy out of prison. Browgoro's at the safe house. Thanks to Brook, civilians and Orochi's men avoid the location of the safe house. Perks of having a living skeleton as a crewmate, I guess he is indeed useful on several occasion

As I head to a nearby shop, I look at a couple bottles of booze and I asked the owner." Old man, how much for a 2 bottles of sake?" The sake that this place serves is pretty good, not going to lie. "The price is 15 silvers please" The old man answer with a smile. I gave him 20 silvers and told him to keep the change. He bow to me as a sign of thanks.

Ringo, the northern cemetery and the location of our safe house. It's a strategic place to live because we always got free food as the offering. Thanks to Brook, who roams the place as a ghost. Making the villagers scared and give him an offering once in a week,to calm Brook down mistaking him as a ghost.

We stay at the small cottage in the middle of the huge graveyard. With the snow and the mist roams around the place, adding Brook and his outfit consisting a white large robe with arrows sticking everywhere and a white headband. This is the last place Kaido and Orochi wants to go.

I opened the sliding door to see Sanji and Brook sitting on a floor, waiting for me."You're late, where have you been, moss head?" says a man who wears a yukata with a yellow and white horizontal stripe, a blonde hair, a cigarette in his mouth. This man is the cook of the Straw Hats. Black-Leg Vinsmoke Sanji, a man with 330,000,000 $ for his head.

"Sanji's right, I've sitting here for hours until my legs are numb. I mean if I had muscles to begin with, yo-ho-ho-ho!" Says a skeleton, Soul King Brook. The musician of the Straw Hats with a bounty of 83,000,00 $.

"Is this everyone? Where's Nami, Luffy, Robin and the others? Why did Straw Hats never follow the plan huh, Roronoa-ya?" I turned around to found a man with a komuso, a black yukata and a tattoo all over his body. "Nami, Chopper and Akazaya Nine is busy searching Luffy's whereabouts, while others are laying low. Since Luffy has been defeated by Kaido, he was sent to prison." I answer him. He frowned, doesn't make any movement. The expression on his face is getting serious. I continue my speech."Luckily, we got an Intel of his location. We wanted to take over the prison as our base of operation." He sighed in relief. The man in front of me is no ordinary pirate. He's the captain of Heart Pirates, Trafalgar D. Law. A former Royal Warlord and one of the Worst Generation, who carries the Will of D. Just like me and Luffy.

"Why do we always need to safe that moron? He always gets himself in trouble." Law questions Luffy's doing. "I'll deal with that bastard later, putting other things aside.Anyway, our objective is not because of that idiot. This mission is important." Law slams the table.

"Then why we're sent to do this stuff? Why bother sending us to do side jobs, huh? Sanji says that while putting the fire out of his cigarette. "This is not a game, I'm serious." Law stare at Sanji, try to intimidate him but failed. "There's a rumours about Poneglyph at the cave in mountains. We cannot let Kaido gets the Poneglyph or things will not be pretty." Me and Sanji sighed in unison. While Brook is relaxing with a cup of Darjeeling tea. It looks like we have no choice. Mountains, here we come!

After a few days of travelling towards the mountains, we finally arrive towards the location. The place is swarming with samurais, but we take a good care of them. None of the gives a good challenge. After cleaning up the place and bodies to one place. We started to venture of in the cave, it was a bit tricky because the cave is deep and dark. Brook almost fall to his death thanks for his clumsiness.

I was tired of this cave, is this just a rumour? We wasted a lot of time in here, maybe few hours. Now, were lost in this vast cave system. We don't know which cave is our way out, you know what? Let's leave this to luck. I rush to a random cave system hoping to find a light at the end of it. Just then, the ground cracked, causing me to fall down. Luckily, the I land on a bushes that absorb my momentum.

"Hey moss head, still breathing?" Sanji said, sticking his head to the hole where the ground cracked. I felt a massive headache because of the fall, I open my eyes and I can't believe what I'm seeing. "Law! Brook! Perverted Cook! Come down here! I found something!" I yelled, telling them to come down. Sanji and Law jumped, from the high ground while Brook comes down with a ladder. "Wait, where did you get that ladder?" I ask him in confusion. Brook just smile at me, leaving me with a question in my head.

All four of us stare at the same rock with a script on it. We finally found it, the Poneglyph. "Like I said before, leave it to luck" I give them a smirk. "I guess you're true after all" Law said, twiddling his thumbs.

"I'm sorry if I am interrupting, but is it just me or the Poneglyph is glowing?" Brook says while pointing his bony fingers at the Poneglyph. He's right, something's wrong with the Poneglyph. It is glowing with a red light shining every interior of this cave. Every nook and cranny of it.

Then suddenly, I realize that the ground that I stand on disappear, and I am falling in a high speed into a heavy forest right below me. I focus all of my strength into my limbs, and I land to a deep river. I take a moment of my time to look at the place I am right now. Where are Law, Sanji, and Brook? Where are they? What is this place? Most importantly, where am I?

I don't know there's a river in this area in the first place!