Entertainment District-Hell of Memories

"Blurggh!" Gyutaro throw up. He feels kind of dizzy after the sharp kick. And he didn't know why. He's a demon, right? How could he feel this pain even though he can regenerate? He can't figure it out.

"Flying Blood Sickles: Bend!" This is not the time to think about that. He need to get his head in the game, or he would pay for his mistakes. Every decision could change the tides of the battle. He creates blood slashes to break Sanji's rhythm of attacks.

Like a missile, The blades are attacking Sanji, tracing every single of his movement. Sanji step down to the back and get busy fending off those slashes. Gyutaro charged on him again, this time with his sickle aiming for Sanji's neck. This is my chance! 

"Jabot!" 

*Dush!*

?!

Sanji delivered a quick kick on Gyutaro's face, which bewildered Gyutaro. Isn't he's busy with the blood slashes?! Don't tell me he took care of it all! 

Uzui seeing Gyutaro staggered by the kick, take this chance to decapitate the demon's head once and for all. He dashed behind Gyutaro while he doesn't notice it and bring out his Nichirin Sword. He had enough of watching from the sidelines due. 

Dent!" A straight kick to the opponent's teeth. Sanji hits both the upper and lower sets of teeth at the same time, and thus he can only use his attack when the opponent's mouth is closed. Sanji aim to knock couple teeth off Gyutaro's face.

At the same time, Uzui swing both of his sword at Gyutaro's neck with all of his might. This is it! This is the end! We win! Or so he thought. Gyutaro still had one more trick up his sleeve.

*Thoom!*

*Crack!*

!!!!!!

Gyutaro take Sanji's kick head on his face, or precisely the back of his head. Gyutaro twisted his neck 180 degree and bite Uzui's sword, preventing it to go through his neck. Gyutaro smiled as both of them had fall to his trap.

"Shit, its a trap!" Sanji said it louder than Admiral Ackbar himself. They're too close to comfort as they didn't have time to get away from Gyutaro.

"Move!" Uzui pushed Sanji away in effort of saving him. At least one of them had to survive these unscathed. Sanji was punched in the face, knocking him away from Gyutaro's range of attack.

"Flying blood Sickles: Rotating Circular Slashes!" Gyutaro unleashes circular waves of sharp solidified blood from his body. This technique has massive range and he is even able to activate it as his head is being cut off.

*Vhoom!*

*Slash!*

"Argghh!" Uzui screamed in pain. In the way he tried to dodge the attack, he had to sacrifice his right arm in order to save himself. A wolf stuck in trap will chew its own leg off to survive. The sacrifice of his life is his arm. Law sighed as he closed his book and put it away. I hate working overtime.

"Uzui!" Sanji is worried as his flames suddenly disperse from his body. Uzui's sacrifice made him open his eyes as he regained his emotion.

"Your next!" Gyutaro had boosted his morale after he manage to cut off Uzui's arm. He pointed his fingers towards Sanji with a wry smile.

"You bastard!" Sanji stare down at Gyutaro with fire burning in his eyes. He balled his fist out of anger. But he keep his cool. He can't lose his cool. Not right now.

"Oh ho? You approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me? Even though your ally the Hashira saved you, like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems of an exam until the last moments before the chime?" Gyutaro gets too overconfident and already forgot about Sanji's strength and Doflamingo's presence.

"I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer" Sanji answered as he walk slowly towards Gyutaro, throwing the cigarette butt that he smoked away.

"Oh ho!" Then come as closer as you want." Gyutaro is spinning his sickles round and round, ready to fight.

"Blood Demon Art, Flying Blood Sickles: Rotating Circular Rampage!" Gyutaro pulled out the last trick of his sleeve. His ace in the hole, his greatest move. It combined Rampant Arc Rampage, which is mainly used on defensive and Rotating Circular Slashes that rotates with maximum speed that has wide range of attack.

Fusing them together, Gyutaro made a dome of solidified blood that rotates in clockwise, having balanced offensive and defensive abilities. He is sure that he could kill Sanji with these move. Sanji just stood still, with a serious expression on his face.

*Zassh!*

"This is the end!" Gyutaro approach Sanji in high speed. He is extremely confident with his ultimate move. He expected Sanji to be chopped to pieces. He is certain that he will see blood soon.

"The end? I have longer life to live as a cook." He said carefreely. Raising his leg.

*Wham!*

With a single axe kick fully coated in Haki, Sanji stopped Gyutaro's attack. The axe kick falls down to Gyutaro's head, burying him into the ground. Gyutaro tries to get up, but the force of the kick weighs him down. I-I can't move!

"This doesn't have anything to do with the girls." Sanji noted that he's not doing this because he's jealous with Gyutaro. He had a completely different reason.

"This is because you hurt my comrades!" He raised his leg and step on Gyutaro's head again, this time, with more power. That's a lie. That guy is just pissed because he wanted to kill Uzui with his own hands, or legs. Law shakes his head as he treated Uzui the second time. This is getting more and more annoying.

"Parage Shot!" Sanji delivers a barrage of kicks to each section of the Gyutaro's face. He make sure to hammer Gyutaro's face well.

*Bam!*

*Bam!*

*Bam!*

"My face!" For some reason, Gyutaro can't understand. Why can't he regenerate?! Sanji's kicks made him unable to regenerate for some reason. He could feel his face is rearranged in every single kick. 

Sanji closed his eyes. He started to remember all of the tough times he experienced since he was a kid. How he was imprisoned. How he was mocked and bullied by his own siblings. How his own father had disowned him and didn't recognized him as his son. How he spend his days in the eternal prison without no source of light. The helmet he wore everyday because his face are regarded as a shame in his family. All that moment of rage, being brought out to this moment.

"I'm not done yet!" Sanji exclaimed as he burst into flames. This time, the flames are powerful enough to light up the entire district. The flames goes as high to touch the sky. All of the rage he had buildup for this moment.

*Crackle*

*Sizzle*

A pillar of fire could be seen. As if the gate of hell just opened. The inhabitants of the district watch in terror as from afar, they could see the source of the combusting flames, was from a man...or demon.

Gyutaro now knew, he was fighting a losing game. He could never win against Sanji in the first place. Now, he's staring at his own death. The source of the soaring flames are just Infront of him, like a predator staring at his prey.

Sanji walk slowly before it turned into a running start. Gyutaro knew his death is certain, but he won't go down without a fight. He grab his Flesh Sickle and took on his last stand.

"Flying Blood Slashes!"

"Hell Memories!!!!!" He then leaps into the air and delivers a powerful kick to Gyutaro, setting his entire body on fire and causing significant damage.

*Whakoom!*

The powerful kick not only set Gyutaro on fire, but it also sends him flying to the sky for real this time, as Gyutaro could be seen getting smaller and smaller before he left, becoming a shiny star.

*Bling!*