Mugen Train-Wonderland

What I really love is to show people nightmares after a happy dream. I just adore the sight of  distorted human face. I get such a kick from that! How enthralling is it to gaze at someone shattered by misfortune, suffering and flailing?

But I don't usually let my guard down. So, it may take longer, but I'll make sure to kill the Demon Slayers. I mixed my blood with the ink on the tickets. Once the conductor punches them, creating clamp marks...the spell activates. 

This is a remote art. It took the most effort, but this was the best way to avoid being detected. Not being detected is very important. It is reality for them until they realize it's a dream. 

And yet.... how did this one manage to wake up? And he found the way to wake up in a short time. Even though human desire for blissful dreams, for self-serving dreams... is so enormous!

"Don't you dare intrude on my soul! I won't let you get away with this!" Tanjiro exclaimed. He's angered by Emu that dared to say that he'll show a dream where his father lives. He won't let this demon insult his father!

Emu didn't take his warnings seriously, he is more focused on Tanjiro's earrings. What's that? I see he's wearing earrings. 

Emu's smile widened. He remembered that Muzan told him if he killed a boy wearing Hanafuda earring, he'll get more blood. How lucky is that? So, he came right to me! 

"This is like a dream! Now I can receive even more blood of Master Muzan! And once I become more powerful, I'll challenge an Upper Rank demon to a duel and replace him!" He is happy that he could fulfill his ambition.

"Water Breathing: Tenth Form, Cons-

"Bullet String!" Small bullets made of strings coated in Haki were fired swiftly from Doflamingo's fingertips. 

Bam! Bam! Bam! 

"Urgghh!" It hit square in Emu's chest. It maybe not look like it, but the bullets have a powerful force upon impact which is  extremely lethal. There's a time Doffy broke a marine's ribs with Bullet String that punctured his lungs, dislocated and break some bones and raptured intestines because of it. Bullet String may not slash people into dices or turn them into a Swiss cheese but it sure has the momentum that could kill.

Tanjiro try to find out where the bullets come from. He turn around and he was greeted with a voice he heard before. "Tch, pathetic." The fog reveals a man dressed in all-black with a red tie and a pink-feathered coat. 

"J-Joker-san!" Tanjiro glad that he has finally arrived to help. But actually, Joker had arrived earlier than the trio. He just didn't like to attract any attention from the trio. He find that troublesome.

Another Demon Slayer? No, he's not. He didn't wear the Corps official uniform. Emu didn't know about Doflamingo as he's not the officially a member. He's more of an unspoken ally that only the Hashira and the Master knew about Doflamingo and the others. Their alliance is unheard of yet.

Doflamingo rush head-on with a smile that always be painted in his face. Tanjiro couldn't believe how fast Doflamingo is. Despite his tall figure, he could move extremely fast. Tanjiro knew something's wrong with him. Tanjiro is scared. He could smell strong scent of anger and hate from Doflamingo despite his smiley face on the outside. Seriously, what happened?

Doffy's Dreamland

"We'll lead a life far richer than the life in Mariejois." 

"What I mean "rich" is not having so many things."

Bullshit!

"Where are the Celestial Dragons?!"

"Find them!"

"Hang them up!" 

Doflamingo still remember the day he lost everything. His family's mansion was torched in flames until there's nothing left. The house was burned along with his family's fortune. They were completely broke by now. It was set up by the people who were suffered the most by Celestial Dragons. They have been looking for the day they have their revenge. Because of that, Doffy's family who had done nothing wrong was blamed by the actions they never commited.

Doflamingo watch from the sideline while the mansion is engulfed in flames. The villagers were searching the area around the mansion to find any traces of the family. It was raining heavily that day. Doflamingo remembered the day he ran as fast as he could for the first time.

He and his family ran through the woods behind the mansion to escape from being captured by the villagers that is hunting for them. 

"Don't kill them! Keep them alive and let them suffer!"

"Get several centuries worth of revenge out of that family!" 

Doffy was soaked by the rain and his shoe were filled with mud from the forest but he ignored it. His life worth more than that. 

"Let's stay here for a while-

"No!" Doffy cut off his father before he gets to finish his sentence.

"How can I live in such a dirty place-eh?!" They took a shelter that night inside an abandoned shack in the middle of a junkyard. Cockroaches is everywhere and the stink is making Doffy wants  throw up, but he chooses to stay there. It's better here than to sleep on the street while its raining. Not to mention the possibility of getting captured is higher.

That morning, Doffy could hear that his father is begging to someone to help them. "Just my wife and children is fine. Would you let them go back to Mariejois?!" It was pathetic, really.

"You can't take back something you gave up. Don't ever call me again! You're no more than human!" The transponder snail then goes silent. Their last hope of escaping is no more.

------------------------

"You bread thieves!" Doffy and Rocy(Rosinante) went to stole some bread for their family but they were surprising get caught and beaten up black and blue.

Dush! Dush!

Everyone around is laughing their hearts content. They enjoy beating up a child, how twisted are they? For the first time in his life, Doffy felt hungry. For the first time he gets beaten up black and blue until he can't sit straight. 

-------------------------------------

"Eat fast, Rocy! Somebody's gonna come!" He said to his little brother to eat faster as they were stuffing up their mouths with garbage from a back of a restaurant while ignoring the bad smell. 

"Ummph!" Doffy hold back from throwing up and eat more of the rotten leftovers. What choice do they have, really? Its either this or stealing, which comes with a big risk. He didn't want to cause any trouble.

------------------------------------

"Mother, we brought back some food!" Doffy and Rocy said in unison. They were beaten black and blue for stealing again. But they cover it up with a smile. They promised that they would not show to their parents their true condition.

"Doffy, Rocy"*Cough* Cough* Their mother's condition is getting worse everyday. They could not afford any medicine for her, they could do nothing.

-----------------------------------

"They're former Celestial Dragons ! The Navy won't do anything if we kill them!"

"Great! I got a chance to retaliate! I thought I'd have to bear the is silently all my life!"

That day, Doffy experience the Hell on earth firsthand, alongside his family.