Entertainment District-Greater Evil

Daki didn't think much and approach him quickly, abandoning her battle with Law not bothering to attack him with a sash as she viewed the man as just a harmless rich kid. Law let her go. He knew that Doffy will gave her more hard time than he do. After all, a psychopath's head is filled with many ideas to torment their opponent no?

But Law hoped that he didn't kill her. At least, let Law dissect her first. He wants to know more about demons, Especially Upper Rank demons. The fact that Law didn't kill Daki instantly because it was just to easy. If he kill the demon earlier, it will be much boring than it already was before he fight. 

He enjoy other things other than fighting. Reading and sleeping is better than fighting in his perspective. Training is just mandatory, he didn't like it or hate it. It's just for his survival. In the New World its either kill or be killed, that's it. Fighting is a skill that is required to survive. Not like he had other choice.

"Now, now, why so serious? It's not like I forbid you to fight." Doflamingo act as if he is bewildered even though it clearly could be seen through.

"This human, you are quite brave. Facing your death without any fear." Daki smiled, as she stand in front of the 'boy' that is sitting on the chair, outside and on top of a roof.

"What about this? If you beg for your life like a dog, I'll let you go. That's a good deal, right?" Doflamingo made an offer. The offer scarred her pride as her dignity as a demon. 

"You mere human! Die!" Daki had enough of it. She won't spare the boy. She'll chopped him to pieces and feed it to dogs as dogfood.

"Kneel" Doflamingo ordered her while Daki is attacking him. Doflamingo already knew what will happen. She's prideful even though she's the lowest in the ranking of the Upper Rank. Looks like someone needs a lesson.

*Tap!* 

Daki can't control her body. Her body won't listen to her. She can feel her body, but she can't move it. He could feel something that entered her body or more accurately her spine. She can't do anything. As her body did what the man asked her to do before. She kneel before him as the same as how she kneeled to Muzan. 

She didn't know what happened to her so suddenly. As if her body is controlled against her will. Gyutaro wanted to fight that man right away, but he's not sure if he could do it or he'll bring himself and his sister to hell. Can he even stand a chance against him? Letting her sister sounds much better. She won't die even if she was beheaded. Or should he rush in?

*Fhoom!*

*Bzzzt!*

A flash of red aura accompanied by a fierce wind swept across the entire district as the feeling of fear starting to shroud in Daki and Gyutaro. Law grimaced at the sight both of them cowering in fear of Doflamingo's bloodlust. Daki can't see the man's face right now as she press her forehead to ground, still kneeling to the ground. This presence....its the same as Muzan-sama's! How could a mere human have this much of aura?! 

"W-W-W-Wh-What a-are you?" She asked in a trembling voice. That's all that she could said. Her lips were shut tight as she is too scared to say anything. She didn't know what will happen to her or her brother. This man made every single atom of her body recoiled in fear. She was scared.

Doflamingo didn't answer anything. The only thing that he replied is with his gleeful smile. He took a last bite of his meal and put the fork aside. Then, he did something that would shock everyone there except Sanji and Law. 

He put both his feet on top of Daki's head, using her head as a stool for his legs. Everyone was stunned at how he made an enemy that they really had a hard time as a stool. That's just something different!

"Now, look at me." Doflamingo ordered Daki to look at his face. Daki did so without any hesitation. Daki did not understand what Doflamingo truly want. Maybe he want their death?

*Whakoom!*

Doflamingo attach several strings on his feet and kick Daki with maximum strength that he could muster while still sitting on his leather chair flying upwards. Just like a ragdoll, Daki was sent flying towards the sky, without any intention to stop.

To avoid anymore destruction, Doflamingo kicked her upwards. He's losing money if more building is destroyed. That's bad for the business and he can't have more loss on his side. 

"You bastard! Don't you dare touch my sister!" Gyutaro charge towards Doflamingo after seeing what he had done towards his little sister. He didn't care if he's stronger than himself. What matters is that her sister is safe.

"Parasite..."  Doflamingo attaches his strings onto his Gyutaro's spine at the base of the neck and forced Gyutaro to stop midair as he was charging towards Doflamingo is now in vain. The two siblings is probably as good as dead. I can't move? What the hell did he do?! Are we both going to die?

"Don't worry, I won't kill you two." Killing you two is just a waste of time. You guys are not even worth it. And what's better other than to contribute to my amusement? He made a hand signal, letting Gyutaro go.

 Gyutaro is in fear for his life. Should he run? Wait, He can't outrun the Upper Rank Three and let lone those whose are stronger than him. But why did Joker let him go? Is there something that he want from them.

"I'm going to give you a fighting chance. I'm sorry for your sister. She's the one that started it fist." Doflamingo said sarcastically. Oh great, you want us to fight you?! We're both as good as dead. 

"I promised to not interfere with this fight as I don't want to get my hands dirty. What about this? If you manage to kill all of them, I'll let you go! Simple!" Law scoffs at that agreement. The siblings are playing a losing battle all along. Sanji and Law is not nobody that you could kill that easily. With the addition of Uzui, its not easy.  

Gyutaro don't know what to do. Its either fighting the Hashira and others or fighting against the Devil himself. These guys are strong, and he is not sure if Doflamingo would end up following the end of the agreement.

"What is your true intention, Joker?!" Doflamingo didn't expect his name would be famous. In the region of demons, many had learn about the human who defeated Akaza and sparing him. He's a terror in the demon's eyes.

"What? Can't you fight for my amusement? I want to see you crack under this pressure. Let me see your true self! Let me see you clinging on to your dear pathetic life that no one cares about!" Doflamingo revealed his true intention.

 Uzui wasn't sure if Gyutaro is the demon at this point. Joker is so much ruthless than Gyutaro. Its nothing surprising for Sanji and Law. Joker bears the name of Heavenly Demon for a reason, his bloodline and his gruesome actions. Fight evil, with greater evil. Fight bloodlust, with an even more bloodlust!