A New Mission

"Uh... My head. Where am I?" Shinobu wakes on to a bothersome headache. Most importantly, how did she ends up in her room?

She recalled the event that happened that night. Where she confesses what she truly feels inside. She cried on Joker's shoulder that night as the madman comforting her. She cries herself to sleep, that's the only thing that she could remember.

Recalling last night, steam comes out from her ears as her face turned red, blushing from embarrassment. I can't believe what I did last night! What was I thinking? She can't believe that she actually cried in front of the person that she disliked the most and yet the man comforts her, saying good things and supported her. 

She never had seen that side of the Joker. The only person that had comforted her before was her sister, whenever she feels sad or frustrated, her sister will always be there. She can't lie, her heart skips a beat that night, as if something inside her tells her to trust that insane man.

Wait, if I remembered correctly, I fell asleep on his shoulder. Does that mean he carried me all the way to my room?! Realization struck her like a thunderbolt. Now the pieces is coming together as why she is sleeping covered with a pink-feathered coat. It was him all along! The coat is definitely his! No one else wear this type of coat except him!

She can't imagine herself being carried by that man that later tucks her into bed. Her face blush every time she thinks about him. Her chest feels so tight, she's having a hard time breathing and she feels light-headed. Perhaps she was sick and all?

Then she remembers that her sister had once told her about a disease, where it could struck you anytime, anywhere and at the most unexpected way. The disease that is spoken had no cure, and it will always never be. It could turn the stone-cold hard to the most fragile of all, the strongest of all to the weakest. A disease called love.

Did she, by any chance fall in love? Yep, she probably did.

------------------------------------------------------

Rengoku bows down to his Master's mansion, as a sign of respect before going on a mission. Just as he was about to leave for the mission, he was stop by a voice. "Going somewhere?"

Rengoku turn around, it was Doflamingo all along. "Oh! It was you!" Rengoku respond.

"We just got some information about a demon, and the Slayers who confronted him was taken out. We're losing rank and fillers too, now. We can't stand by and do nothing!" Rengoku volunteered for this mission so he would not let others die anymore. Such a pure heart.

"Perhaps, Twelve Kizuki?" Doflamingo knew that some demons that take out some Slayers could be a Twelve Kizuki since they got some years of experience.

"Most likely, yes. It might be a member of Upper Ranks." That piqued Doffy's interest.

"Count me in." Doffy said three words. He's been bored, he want some action. Rengoku said that this involves Upper Ranks, Doflamingo volunteered for this too.

"Really? That's good then! I hope that we can get along!" Rengoku pat his back while laughing obnoxiously. This guy is as the same as that monkey.

Of course, he didn't tell any of the guys about him going on a mission with Rengoku. They could figure it out themselves, if any of them can think at all. Why did he have to tell them anyways? Zoro will definitely want to participate too, it'll be killjoy.

Zoro will steal all the fun as the battle crazed maniac will take every chance on fighting against the Upper Ranks. He told Rengoku to go first, hell catch  with him later. He need to prepare firsthand before that. He's not going to prepare some equipment or some sort. He just wanted to do something first, that's all.

He went back to his house. Brook's been training outside, Zoro and Sanji both have taken missions to compete with each other to see who's the best at killing demons. Law on the other hand, is at the Butterfly Mansion, giving the caretaker a helping hand.

No one's home right now. "Perfect" He muttered under his breath. He goes to his room, and open the wardrobe. Inside, was all of his custom tailored clothes. Yes, he is choosing what to wear on the mission. For others, it was ridiculous, but Doffy isn't a guy with common sense. What he cares the most right now is his appearance. 

He is thinking what should he wear tonight. There is more than a dozen of suits stuffed in there as well as some formal wear such as long-sleeved shirt and some normal shirt that he prefers to wear unbuttoned. There's also some neck tie, shoes, hats and even cologne. He organized everything perfectly in order and classes by the size, price and quality. 

Doflamingo chose to wear a long-sleeved black shirt with collar, a red tie and black pants. On top of that, he also wears a formal lace-up full grain leather shoes. Of course, the pink-tinted silver-framed glasses will always be on his face no matter what. Looking at himself in the mirror, he smiled. He looks pretty good.

After everything is set, he left the house to set off for his mission. The only thing that he didn't know is he's not the only one participated in this mission. The three idiots were also joining the fight. 

That Evening

"What the hell is this creature?!" Inosuke scream in awe as his eyes turn into stars.

"I bet this is the thing! The ruler of this land!" Inosuke continues to rambles on his belief.

"Uh. no. This is a train, you've never seen it before?" Zenitsu told Inosuke but he wouldn't listen.

"Hold up! Inosuke! You never know, it might be the guardian spirit of the land. Also, you shouldn't attack out of sudden." Tanjiro said as sparkles radiate off him.

"No. You didn't hear me? It's a train. A railway train, all right? A vehicle for transporting people. You country bumpkin!" Zenitsu had enough with these country bumpins.

To make it worse, Inosuke started making a scene in which draw the attention of cops that forced them to flee the scene. When the night comes, and the train is leaving, the Kamaboko trio chased after the train, almost lost their chance on getting in.

Doflamingo didn't know why, but he got a bad feeling as soon as the train departed.