The Meeting

"Pfft, everyday normal guy? Is that the only thing that you could come up with?" Zoro scoffs at Sanji. 

"Do you want to die you bastard?!" Smoke starts to came out from the cook's nose and ears. True, he doesn't think much about what he said. He just want to look cool in front of Lady Tamayo, that's all.

"Beside that, what do you think about the boy and his little sister?" Zoro change the topic. Fighting right now is a hassle. They already cause a lot of attention before. It would not be wise to start another fight.

"Tanjiro and Nezuko, right? What a pity, losing their family at such young age." Sanji pity them. For the sake of his little becoming human, he would do everything that he could to anything for her. 

Tanjiro asked them about joining Demon Slayer Corps not so long ago. Both of them declined. They are not interested in joining with them, let alone work for them. Their loyalty stays with their moronic captain.

Tanjiro is a bit baffled but he respect their choices. He also help them by giving them some intel about the demons so they could grasp the situation that they deliberately get themselves into. Zoro is interested in progenitor of demons, if he could defeat this guy, he would be one step closer on becoming the strongest swordsman in the world. Sanji on the other hand, just admiring Tamayo as discreet as possible. Literally ignoring everything that Tanjiro explains.

The street grows eerily quiet. There's no people in this district, usually this place is busting with people. As the duo keep walking, they could feel someone is staring them. It feels like they were followed.

In the end of the district, yakuza goons showed up. They were a total of hundred men at least. So this is why there's no one here, the civilians here were expecting a total turf war against other gangs. So they do what's best, move out of their way.

"So there's still some morons that wanted to die." Zoro cracked his knuckles.

"Hey moss-head, wanna make a contest? Let see who could beat the most guys eh?" Sanji suggested a bright idea.

"Huh, I will definitely win." Zoro smiled. The goons sweat dropped. They didn't expect this expression from these two. Instead of fearing for their life, they wanted to make a contest to see who beat the most of them. Are they crazy?

"We do not wish to fight, we're here in behalf of our boss." A thug came to them. The duo is expecting a fight, but it turns out all of this thug were just here to escort them. The man that came up to them is a representative of this so-called 'boss'.

"In fact, we're here to invite you for a dinner. Our boss would be delighted to meet you." The thug continued.

"What do your boss wants with us?" Sanji did not buy their tactic. This 'boss' is really a shady person to have guts to invite the enemies for dinner. He must have some sort of plan.

"The boss would like to have a meeting with you." The thug answered

"Should we go?" Zoro looked at Sanji, this could either be a trap or this 'boss' was just interested in them. Zoro thinking of going with them, he reckon that the boss is not that strong and always be backed up by his men.

The cook decided to accompany Zoro to the wolf's den. From now, they will always keep their guard. In the enemy's territory, anything could happen. The thug glad that the duo agreed to follow him. He did not want any unnecessary violence, he sighed in relief.

Other goons also followed alongside them to the place the meeting will be held. From other's point of view, the goons act as a bodyguard to the duo. People peek from their houses to witness that over hundred men guard those two men. They were wondering if those two were some sort of higher ranking official in they organization. The locals thank the gods that they did not mess with them.