On Another Level!

"You did well to return." Ubuyashiki said softly while grooming the crow's black feathers. The crow is gasping for air as it flew as fast as it could to inform Ubuyashiki of the grim news.

"So, most of my children have been slaughtered?" Ubuyashiki is sad for a fact that there's a lot of casualties regarding his children. He's accompanied by both of his daughters beside him, looking after his wellbeing.

"We might find the Twelve Kizuki there, then. It seems I'll have to send in some Hashira." Two figures, sitting behind Ubuyashiki, waiting for his command.

"Giyuu...Shinobu" He called out their names. It's clear, he wanted them to join the fight in Mount Natagumo.

"As you wish!" Both of them answer in synchronization.

"If only humans and demons could get along." Shinobu expressed her opinion. She wondered how the world will be if humans and demons coexist.

"Impossible...as long as demons eat humans." Giyuu replied back with his same cold expressionless tone.

"By the way, what about the Ronin? Have you met him?" Ubuyashiki asked them. Ronin could be powerful ally facing against demons. He heard stories of his strength and achievement. He would like to invite him into joining the Demon Slayer Corps if could.

"Rengoku is currently went out looking for him." Shinobu replied to the question. 

"I see..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So-so powerful! His power is on a whole different level than any other demon I've fought! So this is Twelve Kizuki's...The power of a demon closely related to Kibutsuji?" Tanjiro's body were filled with slash wounds, though it was not deep, it still hurts.

Tanjiro didn't have no choice left, its now or never. Concentrate! Control your breathing! Unleash the most precise, final Form! Tanjiro's about to use his trump card, the tenth form!

Total Concentration!

The veins on his face is bulging. His speed is increase as water flows like a river from his broken blade. He charged on Rui, making his final assault.

"You still don't realize how futile it is?" Rui commented. He pulled his threads, which were cut by Tanjiro. That shocked him, how could he cut those threads?

Water Breathing, Constant Flux!

Each threads that were thrown at Tanjiro is slashed one by one. The tip of his blade turned into a water dragon caused by rotations created by Tanjiro. I slashed them! I was able to slash the threads!

Gathering force with each rotation. This could be trouble. Rui cannot play any longer, he knew that he need to get serious to win. 

If I can close the distance between us, I can defeat him. Tanjiro could see a glimmer of hope on defeating Rui, one step closer to on curing his sister and turning her back to a normal human. The water dragon gets fiercer as Tanjiro rotates more and more, adding a force to hit skill.

"Hey..." 

"You don't think this threads are at maximum strength, do you?" Rui proceeds to use his threads at its maximum strength. The threads turn into blood red in color. This is Rui's Blood Demon Art. He could not afford to hold back any longer.

Blood Demon Art, Cutting Thread Cage.

A blood-red threads surrounded Tanjiro at all side, trapping him. The threads were reinforced, making it harder to cut and sharper than usual so carving someone into molecular pieces is definitely not impossible anymore.