I Refuse!

"How did you knew that name?" Doflamingo is curious. He hadn't give that name to anyone but his most trusted men. When he get back, he's going to kill everyone of them and replace them with someone else that could be trusted.

"Few months ago, the Underworld was in chaos when a gang war explodes. It's because of turfs that all sides of the gang want a piece. The tides of the war changes, when an anonymous person took over one of the Yakuza clan by killing the head of the clan. He dominates the war by using dirty move such as assassination and took over half of the region by the week later." Ubuyashiki told Doflamingo about the war that Doffy himself participated.

"No one knows his name as he remain in the shadows. Only a few people knew his name and they are the highest ranked among the clan. It took me a while to find out about your name." Doflamingo expect somebody to backstab him sooner or later so he's not that surprised that someone call on him.

"Why are you so interested on finding my name?" Doflamingo couldn't understand why would Ubuyashiki be so interested in him.

"I thought you were a demon disguised as human because there's a rumor about you having used a strange abilities and your superhuman strength. At the end, I find out you're not a demon." Ubuyashiki suspected Doflamingo to be a demon.

"Anyway, I would like to negotiate a deal with you, Joker-san." The Hashiras still couldn't believe what their Master just said. Why would he make a deal with him?

Still, Shinazugawa couldn't believe what his Master just said. This guy is a boss? At such a young age? Heck, he's still younger than me! Besides, what did he do to me earlier? Why do I can't move? Shinazugawa cannot except the fact that he lost before he could even do anything.

"Master! With all due respect, I can't understand! Why do you want to negotiate with him?" Rengoku opposed the negotiation. This man just showed up put of nowhere, immobilizes Shinazugawa and still could keep a calm composure. They should just beat him to pulp, no?

Ubuyashiki raised his hand, he would like to not be bothered. Rengoku keep his head down. He realized his mistake. He shouldn't questioned his Master's act. "I'm sorry for questioning you!" He bows down.

"What do you want? Hurry up, you're wasting my time." Doflamingo did not like to wait.

"Ah, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. Would you like to work under Demon Slayer Corps?" Ubuyashiki offer Doflamingo to join the Corps. That leaved the Hashiras stunned, especially Iguro, Shinazugawa and Tengen. Their jaws dropped to the ground. Even Law is surprised.

"Master! You can't-

"Moreover, you will receive the title of Hashira if you agreed." That shocks everyone on the scene. Even Tomioka is shocked by that offer. It's not Doflamingo wasn't worth the title, Doflamingo toyed with both Shinobu and him and went far as giving them a handicap.

True, they beat the man in his won game, but in reality, they've lost. Doflamingo had officially steal the spotlight from Tanjiro. The main topic for todays meeting is supposed to be about the Kamado siblings and yet Doflamingo's epic entrance shifted the attention to himself.

"M-Master! You can't just do that! Hashira?! Giving him a title of Hashira is a disgrace to other Hashiras!" Iguro opposed it. Giving some random guy that just popped out of nowhere sounds like a bad idea to him.

"I agree! He's not worthy of it!" Rengoku objected. He agreed of what Iguro just said. This man is extremely sketchy. He can't be trusted.

"He's not flamboyant enough to be one!" Uzui protested. Both Iguro and Shinazugawa looked at the Sound Pillar with a dead eyed look. Really? At this time? You still care about being flamboyant?

"I see... I seems to forgot to tell you earlier." Ubuyashiki reminded by the reports that had been given by the Water Pillar and the Insect Pillar.

???

What? About what? Is there something the Master hide from us? He knew it must be for a good reason, but his curiosity couldn't handle it no more. Is there a specific reason to recruit this guy into the Corps?

"Earlier, on Mount Natagumo, Shinobu and Giyuu were defeated by him." They couldn't believe what it. Two Hashira at the same time? And still won? That's impossible! Shinobu bite her lips. She hate to admit it but she had lost if that was a real fight. She curses at herself in her hearts for not being strong.

"Shinobu and Giyuu verified it themselves. That is more than enough isn't it?" The reason of Ubuyashiki offered Doflamingo is because Doflamingo is powerful and had a bright potential of being a powerful Demon Slayer. He could be a great asset in a battle against Muzan.

"It is indeed a irresistible offer." Doflamingo thinks about it. Being a highest ranking slayer right when he joined. That sounds good. They also had a lot of manpower that could be used to search for the Poneglyph.

"Daga, Kotowaru!" Doflamingo refused the offer that had been brought by Ubuyashiki. Tanjiro is quite speechless when Doflamingo refused such an offer. He could be in the highest rank as he join, why ?

"I don't have any interest to work under a cripple like you." Doflamingo doesn't work for somebody who's weaker than him. Heck, he decided to not work for someone anymore. He prefers going solo. 

"How dare you say that to Master! I will not let you insult him!" Shinazugawa hold his blade with both of his hands grip tight on the handle. How dare he disrespect Master by calling him a cripple?!

"I can't just let my Master be insulted just like that!" Rengoku joins the battle by standing right beside Shinazugawa and stated it loudly.

"That's not true! Master is one of the most flamboyant person I've ever met!"Uzui defy what Doffy just said to Ubuyashiki while posing flamboyantly.

Eh? What are the shape of the clouds again? I forgot. Muichiro still being air-headed as he is. He didn't have any interest in today's meeting.

"As if I'm going to let you get away with that!" Iguro jumped down from the tree he is resting. His trusty old friend, Kaburamaru the snake slithering around his neck.

That's not true! Master is exquisitely beautiful! His disease added to his handsomeness. But that boy is very cute. His carefree, rash and vile attitude is so charming! Kanroji praised both Ubuyashiki and Doflamingo in her hearts. Her Master is such a beautiful person.

Law face palmed. He rubbed his face while grunting. Like adding fuel to fire, that idiot sure as hell loved to provoke others by insulting things the matters to him. Typical ways of Doflamingo that sure as hell work sometimes. Why everything always goes wrong?!

"Oh? Wanna fight? Sure! I always wanted a challenge. Fighting those guys are really boring. I hope you guys could give me a good time!" He loosened the red tie in his neck and rolled up his long sleeves up.

The pressure is getting so tense. The pirate and the Hashiras prepared all of their weapons. They cannot tolerate such insults onto their master. "Fu-fu-fu, Let's have fun shall we?" Doflamingo and the Hashiras both sprint at each other.

~Puru-puru-puru~

The sound stopped Doflamingo and both the Hashira. What was that sound? Doflamingo's River Snail is ringing. He take it out from his pocket and speaks, "Can you give me a moment please?" The Hashira didn't know what to do, but they nodded anyways.

The fight was interrupt by a single River Snail.

----------------------------

Here you go! A bonus chapter from your author! Hope you like it!