Mugen Train-Almost Too Late

"Akaza!!!"

"Kyojuro!!!" 

The two clashed, using the best skill that they've got. Their trumps card were revealed by themselves. This is it! It's all or nothing! Rengoku gave his all for this moment. Their attacks clashed, creating a powerful explosion up in the sky.

*Boom!* 

The blast takes everything back away. Shrapnel of rocks and pebbles were thrown by the impact. "Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro scream his name out. The wind from the blast obstructing his vision. 

Later, the huge explosion, suddenly turn into a spiral of fire getting bigger and bigger every single second. Rengoku is fighting with his last flame. The spiral of flames died out after that, dust starting to be cleared out. Tanjiro wanted to know the result of this battle.

"Rengoku ! I see hi-

Tanjiro's word stopped there. He could not see very much but he could see some of it.  Kyojuro slicing Akaza's arm, torso and almost through his neck Akaza drive his arm targeting the Hashira's solar plexus. Rengoku's blade couldn't reach Akaza in time instead, Akaza hit his target. 

"You'll die! This will kill you, Kyojuro! Become a demon! Say that you'll become a demon! You are strong and the chosen ones!" Akaza begs to Rengoku for the last time.

Rengoku could feel Akaza's arm that is protruding his torso. Rengoku feel as if he wanted to pass out right now, but he can't. Not right now. He could see his life flashing before his eyes. Akaza felt something isn't right. His arm that are diving through didn't go that deep. It didn't even hit Rengoku's solar plexus.

He tried to take his arm back out, but he can't. As if something is holding it back. There's something strange about this. He couldn't take his arm back, its stuck to something. He used all of his strength but it was useless. What in the world is happening?! This is not the work of Rengoku, His arms are holding his sword. He's in some sort of trance.

"Look's like you guys are having some fun. May I join?" The fog is starting to clear out. He could see much clearly now. Someone is holding his arm, and he's holding it very tight. Akaza look up, he could see a tall figure wearing a classy outfit. W-where did he come from?! I couldn't sense him earlier at all! Akaza were surprised.

"Athlete!" 

Doflamingo attaches several long strings to his foot and kicks his opponents, cutting Akaza and knocking him back. Akaza, who is surprised take that hit head on and gets multiple slashes on his body. 

*Boom!* 

Akaza were thrown back. Tanjiro smiled happily with tears running down on his cheeks. "Joker-san!" He shouts Doflamingo's alias loud and clear. He is happy that Doflamingo's hear to save Rengoku.

"You've done well, Kyojuro. Now, its my turn" He tap Rengoku's shoulder lightly. Rengoku fainted and falls to the ground, bleeding. 

"Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro run straight at Rengoku. He will blame himself if Rengoku dies. It's all his fault. He is too weak.

"Oi, goggle eye!" Inosuke followed Tanjiro at the back.

"Is he dead?!" Inosuke's question made Tanjiro cry a little. They can't let Rengoku just die like that.

"No, he just lost too much blood. Carry him for me, will you?" Doflamingo instruct them to do as they told. That is, to carry Rengoku to safety and hopefully find a doctor among the passengers. Doflamingo managed to stop Akaza from piercing his arm into Rengoku's solar plexus and killing the Flame Hashira, almost.

Doflamingo got back as he sense a powerful aura from the train wreck on the way back. He couldn't just ignored it right? He stopped Akaza from diving his arms deeper against Rengoku. Yes, the fist manage to pass through Rengoku's  stomach but Doflamingo able to stop  the impact before it got too late.

"Another Hashira?" Akaza approached Doflamingo.

"I'm just an acquaintance with him. Nothing else." Doflamingo straighten his tie and cracks his neck. Signaling Akaza that  he's ready for a battle.

"Really? You either to brave or stupid, after losing your friend." Doflamingo retorts back hearing this reply. He's not their friend. He's just here because he can't let a figure like Rengoku dies. He's a pawn that he didn't get the chance to use yet.

"Fortune favors the bold, no?" Doflamingo grinned. Akaza believed that this guy is not just bluffing. He can sense a powerful fighting spirit that he detect earlier with Rengoku. The thing earlier maybe just his luck, or not to survived the ambush.

"You're not wrong, but I must say, you do have a strong fighting spirit." Akaza observed Doflamingo's aura is radiating wildly. You could say it is much more powerful than Rengoku. Akaza can't wait to fight this man.

"Technique Development: Compass Needle!" Akaza manifests a light blue snowflake-shaped compass underneath him. Firstly, he is able to determine the strength of anyone at a glance. Secondly, Akaza is able to detect the presence of his opponents in his immediate surroundings and can use this to predict where and how his opponents will strike him.

"Do you wanna have a bad time?" Doflamingo asks him one more time.

"My pleasure." Akaza replied as it would be to his delight to fight with someone strong.

"Don't blame me then." Doflamingo finally get his tie right. After he gets his tie right, are streaks of red lightning goes wild, spreading all around the place. 

"Vhoom!"

Akaza could feel such a terrifying aura, his knees are weak. He started to sweating buckets, his eyes widened and his whole body is shaking. He can't move, he felt....scared? As if he is standing against Muzan. Only Muzan-sama had such aura. Just who is he?

Upon looking at Doflamingo's fighting spirit, he is shocked beyond words. His fighting spirit increased just after a matter of seconds. It goes up three times! He had never met a human that could actually have this much of a fighting spirit. What makes him shocked the most is something that he did not expect at all.

Weaknesses: None

Akaza's technique allows Akaza to tell where his target's weaknesses are located and instinctively aim for them. But to actually have no weakness at all, he's a monster! Who knew there's such a monster in the Demon Slayer Corps! Fine then, I will find a weakness eventually! Everyone has weakness!