Entertainment District- God Of Festival

"Entertainment District?" This is the first time Tanjiro had heard of it. Tanjiro usually busy with his tasks and focusing on taking care of his sister. He doesn't have time to fool around.

"You know, that thing! Know what I mean?" Zenitsu is having a hard time to explain it. Should he even told Tanjiro about it? He's too pure after all. Tanjiro is confused by the terms that Zenitsu used.

"To put it simply, its a place where guys with no bitches go to satisfy themselves. A place filled with prostitutes." Law explained in one breath. Zenitsu looked at him with disdain on his face. Can you explain it better? Is what Zenitsu is telling with the look on his face.

Is that what it actually is? Law give Zenitsu his bland expression. Zenitsu just facepalmed. This guy is straightforward with his answers sometimes!

"Listen up!" Uzui grab all of their attention.

"I am a god!" He posed. The trio looked at him with disgust including Law. All of them retort back. Zenitsu is being overloaded with cringe.

"Of perverts that is" Zenitsu cover his mouth as he stops himself from laughing. Uzui were filled with tick marks on his face. Who knew Law could be funny?

"Who are you calling a pervert?! What side of me looks like a pervert?" Uzui is getting riled up.

"Earlier, you tried to kidnap two little girls. One of them were spanked by you. And now, you're bringing us to a red-light district. Not to mention that you creeped us almost everyday. Is that enough of a fucking point?" Law provide Uzui with enough evidence to called him a pervert.

Uzui can't say anything. Law had made a fair point. Ignoring Law, he continued his speech. "You guys are trash! That's the first thing you need to pound into your heads! Turn into dogs if I say so! Suck up to me with every fiber of our being!" Thunder crashes behind Uzui.

"Yup, that's what perverts used to say." Law annoys Uzui again.

"There's no time to fool around, let's go!" He swiftly changed the topic. Not that Law didn't agree with him on that.

In an instant, Uzui dashed at impeccable speed. From the normal eye, it look like as if he vanished into thin air. Law is right on his back, he let Uzui take the lead, guiding them to district. Uzui expect the trio to be left in the dust but surprisingly they were able to catch up. This is getting interesting. He smiled to himself.

---------------------------------------

They arrived at the entrance by riding a trishaw. Tanjiro observe everything as soon as they're inside. They were countless courtesan sitting right on the balcony scouting for customers. Some them set their gaze on him. It is understandable since he's quite cute. Not that he realized it though.

The courtesans usually set their eyes of those wearing proper attire. Since those who wear in fancy clothing is rich after all. If they are bewitched by their beauties, their hope of getting out of here is high. Even though some prefer those who are charming above all.

"Listen you three, don't do anything that make you stand out. We're here to case the joint." Uzui warned them to not stand out. It'll attract attention for themselves. 

"And...they're gone" Law grimaced. This kids are just like the Straw Hats. Always off to stir a trouble.

"Those brats!" Uzui cursed. Yup, they're splitting image of the Straw Hats alright.

It took a while to find those kids back. Inosuke and Tanjiro is easy since the ones that are stirring shit ton of trouble the most are them. Zenitsu was found by Uzui on the street. Uzui bonked him in the head, saying that he's too young for this. On the way, Uzui told them about the courtesans, and Oiran. How they are the pride of the House they were from. It ends when they arrived at a shop with a wisteria crest. 

Before Law entered the shop, he noticed a man roaming around here and was about to enter one of the inn. He grabbed the man by the shoulder. The man looks around, it was Sanji! How the hell he's here?! 

"What are you doing here? Black Leg-ya?" Law befuddled. He never tell anyone about this.

"Same goes to you. I never thought that you're interested on this place." Sanji never thought that Law will come here. After all, that guy doesn't look like the type that will have fun.

"I came here because of a mission" Law gave his excuse. 

"I see, so good luck." He waved goodbye, trying to escape from the surgeon, but his grip on Sanji's shoulder means that Law is not letting it go.

"I can't have you making troubles can I?" Law simply can't let Sanji go. Sanji started to sweat.

"Wait, we can talk about this right?" Sanji tried to negotiate, but is ignored by Law. Law dragged him by his feet straight towards the shop with the wisteria crest.

"No! No! Somebody! Help me!" He tried to crawl his way out but it was futile. He could never go and have fun with his beloved ladies. Poor guy.

Inside

"Are you an idiot? I'm talking about my wife that infiltrated the District!" Uzui explained it to Zenitsu. Zenitsu just looks at him with a bland expression.

"I suppose that's what you fantasize"

*Bam!*

Hundreds of letters crashing down Zenitsu. Turns out the letter was sent by his wife using via Kasugai Crow. Before they could open the content of the letter, a blonde man stumbled across the room. Tanjiro recognized the man.

"Sanji-san?!" Tanjiro exclaimed in disbelief.

"I found this guy outside fooling around. Instead of fooling around, what if you make yourself useful?" Law tried to persuade Sanji.

"I do not care!" Sanji grit his teeth, his leg turned black by Haki. He's ready for battle. No one can stand between him and his dreams, no one! Law knew that won't work. So he had another idea in mind.

"According to the intel, a great demon reside in this place. It is probably an Upper Ranked. This is the time that you can prove that you're stronger than Zoro right?" Law knew about their rivalry and tried to make use of it.

Deep In Sanji's Brain

If I beat moss-head, it means I'm stronger than him. And if I managed to beat the demon, it means that I win. That guy will suck up his defeat. And if I win, the girls will flock over me!

Its a perfect plan!

"Deal!"