How Did He Get Here?

"Are you sure about making a deal with him?" Sanji questioned Zoro's decision. Doflamingo is man with many tricks up his sleeve. Making a deal with the devil always never gone right. They simply used any loopholes they got to exploit their victim.

"What choice we simply have?" Zoro looks down to the ground. They really need intel from him, both of them simply lack information about this world. Zoro did this for their own good too.

Before leaving the restaurant with a stuffed belly, Doflamingo gave them some papers containing the intel they need regarding the Demon Slayer Corps, the organization that has been working from the shadows. Doflamingo took quite some time getting his hands on that as it is a rare find before handing it over to the duo.

Doflamingo already knew about the existence of demons as he had encounter one before. Some demon has made one of the turf owned by Doflamingo as its hunting ground. Doffy can't simply ignore all the complaints that has been filled by his men and the people on his turf. They already paid their protection fee, so Doffy needs to do something about it. After all, business is business.

The first meeting with the demon caught him off guard a little bit. It turns out that this creature has insane healing powers, like Kaido. Beheading them is the only thing that keep them down. Haki also prevents them from regenerate from any injuries inflicted upon them.

How did he get here? Well, he was originally is being sent to the Impel Down, escorted by Vice-Admiral Tsuru with a dozens of battleships alongside her. Doflamingo is a very dangerous man, the navy must do all they could to keep Doflamingo behind bars. 

On the way to Impel Down, a storm hit the deck Doflamingo were on. It gave him the chance to escape from the prison while no one is looking out. Making his way out of bars below the deck by slicing the bars down, he run amok whilst trying to escape. Countless navy soldiers were slaughtered by him that's causing mayhem. 

How could he break out of his cell you ask? Its his lunch, seriously. Someone add a special ingredient to his food and that being a key, a key to his sea stone handcuffs. Who? Doflamingo is a man with many connections that he has built over the years being a broker in the underworld. Someone must wanted him out of prison.

As he were fighting against Vice-Admiral Tsuru, an ocean wave crashes the ships. Salt water washed over Doflamingo and Tsuru, stripping both of them their powers. They engage in a melee combat. The odds look like Tsuru is having an advantage with him, oh how she had mistaken.

Doflamingo is man who'll use everything at his disposal against his enemies. When cornered, he could turn the tables on his odds in a single move. A natural-born genius tactician that could outsmarted people that outsmarting him. He always had a contingency plan at his disposal, just like the Dark Knight.

He took a handful of gunpowder and threw it to her eyes, blinding her vision. Then he presents her a knuckle sandwich on her stomach followed by a left jab on her face, causing her nose to bleed. Doflamingo is not over yet, he jammed his thumb in Tsuru's eye and follow through.

Doflamingo was raised by his family of gangsters after his family was torn apart by his father's mistake, he was taught how to fight at a young age of 10. In a battle, everything is fair and he must use anything so the fight could go in his favor. That has been taught to him by Trebol the first day he became their leader.

Doflamingo took a nearby gun beside a dead navy soldier and smash the gun's grip on Trusu's head again, and again, and again. Without any sense of guilt in his heart that he's about to kill an elderly. He smashed it countless time as the soldiers under her wing could only watch. They tried to interfere and stop Doflamingo's madness, but they couldn't. Their foe is way out of their league. Each time they tried, more and more casualties turned up. 

Doffy tried to pull the trigger, but it didn't work as the gunpowder in the gun is wet. As he was about to sent her to the other side, another wave hit the deck both of them was in. Doffy was knocked out of the battleship into the sea.

Doffy can't move, Doffy can't swim. He could feel his strength sapping out from his body. Is this his story ends? In the deep sea, he was thrown by the strong current and slammed by a huge rock. The rock however the rock is not just a rock, it was a Poneglyph!

As Doffy is losing his consciousness, the Poneglyph starts to glow a bright light. The light went through his body and out of a sudden, he disappeared. 

He coughed some salt water out from his throat. Where is he? He looks like he's in an alley among a huge cities. Is he in Wano, but how? The place look kind of different from when he visited before. Not to mention that this people are more advanced in terms of tech, Wano is primitive land, so how? Heck the most questionable thing is regarding his age, why did he look like a teen? Accurately, 17 years old.

After he put on some high class outfit that he had stolen from an idiot that thought it will be safe to through the alley in the night. He tried his best to get even a slight information that will help him survive in this city. With his specialty and skill gathering information, he obtained multiple vital information for the sake of himself (He literally just beat some random thug and ask them multiple questions before robbing them).

First, he's currently not in Wano or any islands located in Grand Line. He's in a country called Japan, who shares multiple similarities in Wano. The continent of this world is entirely new to him. There's no such thing as Grand Line, Four Seas, World Government and Four Emperors. Devil fruit also didn't exist. He could only conclude himself being in a different world.

Knowing that this place is the turf of some Yakuza, he decided to make this place his. And by that he means by taking over their turf. How? Simple as pie, using a brute force. That same night, he butchered the leader of the west territory, making him the next leader by force. His brutal ways lead to people feared him for his ideals of not giving mercy to those who opposed him.

In couple months, he alone unify the entire western prefecture of the underworld. While building his empire, his reputation spread across the Japan as one of the most ruthless boss there is. Not a single man knows his true identity as he decided to become an anonymous person.

He then will be later recognized in the future as one of the greatest mysteries that remain unsolved for years to come. As his identity only a handful people know about it.