Chimmy!

Y/n pov

"Y/n where do you want to go?" He asked me still looking forward. At least he is speaking with me.

"Um we can go to the public garden. Since, it will have less people at this time of the day." I said cause I wanted him to be comfortable.

"Sure." He said with a small smile.

It all again went silent. Seems like I have to start the talk this time?

"Um.. Jiminah, Do you really...don't have any friends?" I asked hesitantly, he looked sad for some time but then said, "Yes, I don't have any friends but I still have Yoongi hyung. He visits me every weekend."

"Oh, that's why Yoongi oppa hardly joined us on weekends."

"You know hyung?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, we are all friends."

"So, are you from his group. He always talks about his friend group."

"Of course. We all have very good friendship."

"You do have a very good friendship." He sounded a bit low and seeing him like this broke my heart. I looked at him and smiled, "And soon you will also join our group."

He looked shocked, "Me? But neither do they know me nor do I. Will they accept me?"

"For sure! You are my fiancé and Yoongi oppa's cousin why won't they accept you?"

I could see his face lit up a bit. His face is so perfect, I was admiring his looks or better to say staring at him, when he said.

"Oh we are here." I was brought back to reality. We got off the car and went to a bench.

"So, y/n can you tell me more about yourself?"

"Sure, My name is Jung Y/n, I am 24 years old born and raised in Seoul. I have a good bunch of 11 friends. And I am working as an intern photographer at my dad's company. Anything else?"

"Um.. I don't know if I should ask this to you or not but have you ever dated anyone?" He asked looking down.

"Well, what if I say I did?" I said trying to tease him.

His face fell as he said, "Oo it's okay. But then you should have married him but you said yes to me."

God, He is so cute!

I giggled a little as he looked at me in confusion, "I was joking, I never dated anyone."

He looked at me and smiled. Omg! He's smile is so beautiful. His eyes almost disappeared.

"Jimin?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to meet my friends?"

"Yes but.."

"Don't worry! They'll love to meet you."

He smiled as I texted others to meet at our usual restaurant in half an hour. And surprisingly everyone agreed.

I looked back at him. He was looking at something with teary eyes. I turned to look at what it was. It was kids playing with each other. I knew he was hurt. I couldn't control myself after seeing tears in his eyes. I pulled him in a tight hug.

"Jimin" I whispered lowly in his ears, I knew he was hesitant "It's okay you can hug me."

As those words left my mouth I felt his hands around my waist. He hid is face in my neck. I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin. We stayed like that for some time.

"Jimin we need to go." I said lowly as he let me go.

"Sorry and thank you."

"No formalities. I am always here for you. Okay?"

He nodded as we went to the restaurant.

"Jimin don't be nervous. Okay? And moreover you have Yoongi oppa, Hobi hyung and me." I said holding his hands before we entered the room.

Everyone was already their. And again I was hugged or better say attacked by four people making mine and Jimin's hand separate. I patted Tae oppa's back as they let me go. The others came to us and Yoongi hyung went to Jimin.

"Everyone, meet Jimin. My cousin and y/n's soon to be husband." Yoongi oppa said to the others. And now Jimin was attacked by Tae oppa and Kookie oppa. (#VMINKOOK)

"Welcome to our group, Chimmy." Tae oppa said separating the hug. Kookie hit his head, "It's Jimin not Chimmy."

"I know but I gave him this name ChimChim. Do you have any problem Chimmy?" Tae oppa asked Jimin. He shook his head as no. Everyone went to the table as Yoongi oppa signalled me to bring Jimin.

I went near him and whispered, "You okay?" He nodded his head with a small smile. I took his hand and we both sat beside each other. Lisa said, "Jimin, you look more handsome in reality than the photo."

"Thank you"

"Well Jimin let us introduce ourselves. I am Namjoon, the most sensible one here."

"I am World Wide Handsome Seokjin, you can call me Jin."

"I am the good boy Kim Taehyung, you can me Tae or V."

"I am the international playboy Jeon Jungkook, you can call me Kookie."

"I am Kim Jisoo, you can call me Jisoo ."

"I am Kim Jennie, you can call me Jennie or Jen."

"I am Park Chaeyoung, you can call Chaeyoung or Rosé, but I prefer Chaeyoung."

"I am Lalisa Manoban your beautiful fiancé's bestie, you can call me Lisa."

What a long introduction it was. But Jimin was listening to each one of them with the same joy and happiness. I tightened my grip on his hand which I was still holding. He looked at and smiled, "Your friends are really nice Y/naah."

He called me Y/naah?

Finally he is at least comfortable around me.

A waitress entered the room, she looked new here as I never saw her here before. She looked amazed by the number of handsome men in the room. She came towards us and asked, "May I take your order?"

We all ordered food while she kept touching Jimin's shoulder with her one hand as she stood next to him. I could tell by his acts that he was uncomfortable.

How badly I want to punch her?

A/n:

Hey guys,

Who was the first BTS member you noticed?

Word Count:1025