"Useless" "Unworthy" "Undeserving" "Inexperienced"

Jimin pov

"So with this I'll end my presentation. Thank you" I said as I was done with my presentation. My presentation went well would be a wrong sentence, cause the number of times I stopped, stuttered and got nervous was huge. Public speaking is so hard!

I looked at dad, he gave me a small smile but I knew even though the presentation I made was good but my way of explaining it was horrible. The meeting was dismissed.

I went to my desk, and heard some murmuring's like always.

"I don't think we'll get the deal with such a bad presentation"

"I didn't expect this from Mr Park's son."

"Let's go for lunch. It's already late."

I decided to ignore them, and started with my work, cause I wasn't feeling like eating. After I was done with my work for the day, I decided to go home. It was already 6:30 P.M. and my head was also hurting badly.

I went to Dad's cabin to ask him if I could leave early and also about what did the other companies representatives think, did they liked our ideas and works or not. But as I was about to knock, I heard some shouting coming from inside, more curiously because my name was involved in it.

"DOES THAT JIMIN DESERVE IT?"

"Mr Shee we can talk calmly."

"NO, WE CAN'T. He is Useless. HE HAS NEVER WORKED IN A COMPANY, HE IS INEXPERIENCED AND YOU JUST GAVE HIM THE RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SUCH AN IMPORTANT PRESENTATION?"

"Mr SHEE, Keep Your Voice Low. I also know how to shout. And don't you dare say such ridiculous things about my son. Don't forget he is going to take over my position soon."

"Sure, Make him the CEO, give him the company, and then watch ITS DOWNFALL. He cant even speak in front of some people and will handle such a big company. Someone undeserving and unworthy like him-"

"Mr Shee Enough of your nonsense."

"Why? What I said is true anyways. What more can be expected from son of a s**t."

"SHEE CHANG-HE MIND YOUR WORDS OR I WON'T HESITATE TO GET YOU KICKED OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!"

The whole area went silent, I couldn't take it more. I opened the door, Dad and Mr Shee stood right in front of me. Dad was shocked, so was Mr Shee, "J-jimin" Dad said in a broken voice".

I sadly chuckled and said, "Mr Park I would like to go home e-early today."

"O-okay, Jimin, but-"

"Thank you Mr Park. I'll take my leave now." I said and walked out, I didn't want to stay here for now. I was tired, my heart, my mind everything was hurting. I felt so useless, why can't anyone understand my worth?

On my way back home, my mind was filed with the words of Mr Shee.

"Useless" "Unworthy" "Undeserving" "Inexperienced"

I know I don't have experience but that doesn't mean I don't have knowledge. I know I am not someone for public speaking but that doesn't mean that they can doubt my capabilities.

I entered home and sat on the sofa, my head hung low. My head was hurting, not only because of what happened today but because of the sudden change in my lifestyle. I was used to staying at home all the time, and now when I have to go office, work, interact with people and specially after the club incident. I felt my body has became weak.

I decided to take some sleep to calm my mind and body. I took a bath and changed into my night wear. I laid on the bed snuggling with the blanket. I took out my phone to see if Y/n messaged or not. But No!