What if..?

Jimin pov

I peeked through the door to see if she was still there but figuring out she was not there, Not in my view at least, I opened the bathroom door and walked out in a t-shirt and trouser.

"You came out!" I jumped at the sudden voice behind me. I turned around and saw her standing near the window, that's why i couldn't see her.

"Um.. Yes, l-let's go." I walked to kitchen followed by her. I went to the kitchen to make noodles for us after asking her to wait at the dining table.

My mind couldn't stop thinking how close we both got just in two days, and specially the sunset hug being my most favorite moment of us.

Once I was done I went out with our food, just to see her busy in her phone.

Can't she keep that thing away for once?

I noticed how she was smiling at it.

Is she texting someone?

Girl or Boy?

Friend or Boyfr..?

What the hell Jimin she already told you she is not into anyone?

Why are acting like the possessive and jealous male lead of k-drama?

Stop it!

I took a deep breath stopping my stupid thoughts and sat in front of her. She looked at me keeping her phone down. Finally!

I served and then we started eating. Suddenly she asked me, "Chim, do you have any ideal type?"

I chocked on my food. I shook my head as no after being calm. She giggled. Maybe at my reaction. So embarrassing!

"And you?" I asked her. Hopefully she didn't choke on her food, she just smiled and said, "I have. I like the kind-hearted, sweet, caring, respectful, jealous and kind of flirty ones."

I paid attention to every word she said, not praising myself but I was everything except for one "Flirty". (A/n: Says the one who can even flirt with camera.)

"Jimin, have you really never went out of this house before our meeting." She asked me making me go quiet, which I already was.

"Well not exactly, I went out like for driving lessons, I sometimes went to the company with dad, and I even went to high school, but for one day only."

I sighed remembering the incidents, and looked up at her, her eyes had an emotion I couldn't understand it was neither pity nor sorrow. It seemed as if she wanted to make me do all those things a normal person does, enjoy all the moments, with her. And honestly, that was what I wanted.

I continued, "It was the first day of high school. I had convinced dad somehow to allow me go outside, I also wanted to be a normal high-school student just like others. But fate wasn't my side. I was bullied badly that day, when my father came to know about it he didn't even let step out of my room for one month. I cried and even begged him to let me out of my room at least but he said it was for my own good."