I DO!

Y/n pov

Here I am standing in front of my dressing mirror, dressed up for my wedding. These 36 days were normal but there was an emptiness. Me and Chim had already formed a beautiful bond between us. Even though we texted each other and called frequently but there was still something missing.

I missed him!

And now, I am finally going to meet him, at our wedding. I kept checking myself in the mirror again and again.

"Oh my god Y/naah!" Lisa came running and hugged me, not so tightly to ruin my dress, followed by Chae, Jen and Jisso unnie.

"You know how handsome your groom is looking." Lisa said separating the hug.

"You saw him?" I asked her as she nodded.

"He is looking like a prince charming waiting at the aisle for her princess" Chae said

"And we are here as your Bridesmaids" Lisa said

"To take the princess" Jen said

"To Her prince." Jisso completed the statement.

"Is our princess ready?" Mom called out as she entered with Dad.

"Oo my, my daughter is looking so beautiful." My mom said literally checking me out head to toe.

" My mom said literally checking me out head to toe

"My daughter grew up so soon

"My daughter grew up so soon." Dad said holding my arm, with tears in his eyes.

"Appa, please don't cry." I wiped his tears and hugged him.

"Stop, with your emotional moment. My son-in-law is waiting outside for her." My mom said trying to hide sadness.

I walked out arms connected with dad, following the bridesmaid to the aisle. I slowly looked up to see my Prince.

He is looking damn Handsome!

I looked in his eyes as he did the same and gave me a cute smile. I knew he was also nervous, apparently more than me.

My dad gave my hand to his, " Take care of my princess."

"Don't worry uncle, your princess is my queen now." He said assuring dad and making me to smile non-stop at his words.