Mind or Heart..?

A/n Pov

(Finally I will be writing mostly in A/n Pov)

The bottle landed on Jimin, giving a rise to other's smirk which didn't go unnoticed by y/n.

"Truth or Dare?" Jisoo said playfully winking at y/n. Jimin said, "Um.. Truth"

"Great so tell us something you don't like about y/n?"

"Aah that.. well." He looked at y/n to see her curiously looking at him. Gathering some courage he said keeping his gaze on his fiddling fingers, "S-she knows and cares more about you guys than me." He had the cutest pout ever, seeing him like this y/n felt that she never asked him about him, his choices, his likes and dislikes moreover she told him about the others but it was the same amount of detail she told him about herself. She felt that she should have talked to about her, about him, about them.

"What! Y/naah! Yo-" Jin was cut off by Tae asking Jimin, "And how much do you know about her?"

"Her full name was Jung Y/n, born in Seoul on 19 December 1997. Moved to Busan when she was 10, graduated from Busan University with Photography major. She has the best friend's group ever. Her best friends are Lisa and Jungkook. She haven't dated anyone before. Her favorite color is peach, she loves to listening to soft music, she loves her Hobi hyung the most, her favorite food is Kimchi fried rice, she doesn't know much about cooking. And she is allergic to lavend-er" He paused as he finally looked to meet the amazed and shocked people present over there.

He looked at them blinking cutely and turned to y/n who was going to say something but got interrupted by a pillow hitting her head.

"Learn something from him y/n, he knows so much about you and you?" Lisa again attacked her with the pillow as y/n started running and Lisa followed her with the.

The other's also stood up and started running behind y/n with a pillow when Yoongi shouted cutely, "Pillow Attack!"

Everyone was attacking each other except for Jimin who was sitting in the corner, unsure if he should join them or not

Everyone was attacking each other except for Jimin who was sitting in the corner, unsure if he should join them or not. He was sitting there all alone looking at them having a pillow fight, everyone smiling laughing and running here and there. Slowly his eyes were getting teary, but they were tears of happiness,  he was happy seeing them. But the one who brought smile on his face was, the love of his life, y/n.

He let out a little laugh when he saw the girls tickling her, and she was laughing. Her laugh was more like music to him. He wiped his cheeks as a few drops of tear reached his cheek. He went to the kitchen to bring something for them to eat, or more likely to avoid anyone from seeing his tears.

Time skip

All the girls went to sleep in y/n and Jimin's bedroom and boy's in one of the guest rooms. But this was just what they thought, the girls all lying together on the king sized bed with y/n in between were talking about different things like y/n's married life, their dream marriages and there crushes. On the other hand all the boys except for the maknae line were in deep slumber.

The trio sat in the balcony watching the night sky, probably busy thinking about their loves, when the bunny looking-guy broke the silence, "Jiminshi ?"

The elder turned towards him as he continued, "How was your first night?" as he finished his question an alien was found choking in air before hitting the bunny, "What are you asking Kookie? Didn't y/n already said that-"

"Ya i know that's why, if even these married people won't grant my wish to be an uncle then who will?" He said making a cute pout.

"Don't ruin his mind Kookie." Tae said as he stood up and asked Jimin, "Hyung do you have soju? I wanna go on the terrace and get drunk watching the sky."

Jimin who was still processing Kookie's words nodded, just to see the alien going away before giving Kookie a sweet warning, "KOOK DON'T YOU DARE RUIN HIS MIND! OR ELSE I AM GOING TO TELL JIN HYUNG!"

Jimin turned to Kookie who was having a grin on his face and asked, "What were you guy's talking about? I didn't understand."

Kookie laughed nervously and said in mind Sorry y/n and Taehyung!

Tae pov

I took five bottles of soju and went on the terrace. I sat in the corner and looked at the night sky.

(Think its night time and the sky is filled with stars!)

I was enjoying the soft, cold wind with my eyes closed until I heard the door opening. I looked and saw Jiminshi coming. He sat beside me and took a bottle of soju.

"What happened?" I asked him as he gulped down a sip of it.

" Nothing, Kook was about to say something when Jin hyung woke up, and asked him to sleep. And I wasn't sleepy so came here to accompany you. It's okay right?"

"Sure!" I also took a bottle and started drinking little-little.

"Tae?" I looked at him, he kept all the bottles aside and asked me, "Are you hiding something in your heart?"

I was shocked at his question and quickly shook my head with a small 'No'.

He sighed and took my hands in his, "Y/n told me some parts of your love life. But I feel as if it's not true. And I know you are hiding a lot behind that smiling face and childish activities of yours."

I felt my eyes tearing as if all my hidden emotions, pain and fear wanted to come out. I didn't had any control on my tears, the went down my cheek with a little sob.

He wiped my cheeks asking, "Would you like to share?"

I nodded, I wanted someone to listen to my story, the pain I was going through. I wiped my tears and

"We were in high school, she... she was a new transfer student. She was beautiful, ethereal. Her smile, her voice everything was very calming. I was attracted towards her. And I know, no I am sure she felt the same. We had caught each other a lot of time staring at each other. Whenever I started to think I like her, i don't know why but my mind stopped me it said It's just a teenage crush, and if it is more than that then first do something then involve yourself in these things.

 I always tried to stop myself from looking at her, I was unsure, doubtful I had insecurities.

And a  question whom I want to listen to?

Mind or Heart?"

A/n:

Hey guys!

I know its been a while since my last update!

But I can't help my exams are going on!

I am trying my best to manage it!

Mianhae!

Borahae!

Word Count:1165