Drunk!

Jungkook pov

S-s-s-s-s-h-h-h-h-e-e-e L-o-o-v-v-e-e-s M-m-e-e!

Oh my god! Someone save me! I can't believe my ears!

"I-You-This Do you really l-lo-love m-me?" I asked her flustered by the sudden confession. My brain can't process anymore.

She chuckled at my confused and flustered state and said, "Yes, pabo."

I can't control myself anymore, I hugged her tightly, my eyes started tearing up. But the tears were full of happiness, excitement and the love I have for her.

"I love you too. I am sorry for being a coward and not confessing first."

She patted my back slightly.

I backed away a bit to see her face and asked, "So, w-will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and nodded.

The next moment my lips were attached to her, we shared our first kiss, it was full of love.

We separated and smiled at each other, "I am sorry for behaving like a jerk, this morning."

"It's okay. But you should not have talked like that with me." She said with a cute pout. I pecked her pout and said, "I am sorry."

Y/n pov

I was here with Chim in one of the compartments looking outside, since it was daytime it wasn't as fascinating as night but still the city shinned under the sun rays.

I looked at him, who was busy looking outside enjoying his first Ferris wheel ride.

"Chim, do you like it?"

"Of course, it's so beautiful in reality."

"Chim, do you want to go to our sunset point again?"

He looked at me happily, "Sure! But what about them?"

"They must have confessed. So, we don't need to worry about them."

He nodded like a kid and shifted his gaze back to the city.

After a while he spoke

"Y/naah thank you."

"Why? All of a sudden."

"Just I wanted to say it. Thank you for everything."

I smiled at him.

As the ride ended and we came out, we saw Kookie and Lisa standing hand-in-hand.

"So...?" I decided to tease them a bit.

"Aah this." Kookie oppa said rubbing the back of his nape shyly.

God he looked so cute!

"Congratulations to both of you." I said as I hugged them.

"Well, since you both are already together maybe we can split this double date-"

"No!" Both of them said together.

"It is a double date and it will be." Lisa said in an commanding tone.

I tried to convince them both but they didn't agree.

Can't they leave us alone for sometime!

Jimin pov

I wanted to visit our sunset place only with y/n, but now I have to share it to them. I don't like it.

I don't want to share our place with someone else. I am with y/naah in my car and they both are in Lisa's car following us. I pouted and kept driving.