Yoongi's marriage!

A/n pov:

"Hello, Hyung?"

"Hello, Jimin. You remember the girl Lee Ara, the one Tae thought to be hi?"

"Yes Hyung, I remember."

"Listen, actually today Dad called me to his office, when I reached there Mr Lee was also there. And Dad told me that he.. he have..he have arranged my marriage with her, Lee Ara!"

"What?!"

Jimin was shocked he didn't knew what to say, he looked at y/n who was looking at him with confusion and worry. Before he could tell her anything, he heard Yoongi say.

"Jimin, I know its shocking. But I am helpless, you know dad. He does what he says and this time I couldn't think of anyone except you and y/n. I am coming at your place. Please help me."

First time in his life, Jimin had heard his brother Min Yoongi sounding so desperate as if he was going to break down any moment.

"O-okay, hyung." He hung up and looked at y/n.

"Wh-what's wrong?" She asked coming closer to corner of the bed, where he was standing.

"Yoongi hyung is getting married.."

"Wow, that's amaz-"

"With Lee Ara."

Y/n's excitement dropped to the ground, she was dumbfounded. Jimin sat beside her and said, "He is coming here. He was sounding so sad, his voice was as if he will cry at any moment."

She hugged him knowing he was way too emotional, and would start crying just at the thought of his brother crying, that also Min Yoongi.

After a while they heard the door bell, and went downstairs. Yoongi arrived there in a messy state his eyes were red, because he had controlled all his emotions.

Y/n brought water for him while Jimin took him to the sofa. There was a silence until Yoongi finally spoke up.

"I  am a coward. I am a bad friend. I am bad lover." He said keeping his head on the back of the sofa.

"How will I tell Taehyung? How will I-i tell her? How will I tell Rose?"

Yes, Yoongi had feelings for Rose and she too. But they both have strict parents which made their feelings stay within them. Still there was a connection between them which was just like people in relationship, but they didn't give it any name.

(I am sorry if you don't like shipping but there are many couples I have used or created for this ff. It has nothing to do with the Idol's real life.)

Y/n sat beside him and said, "Oppa, what if we talk to uncle?"

"He won't listen. He won't listen to anyone once he made a decision."

"But hyung, if she was Tae's Ara wouldn't she have said no from her side?" Jimin asked catching their attention.

"Maybe she also has the same issue as oppa, she can't go against her father. But if she is not her, then we can't think of anything from her side."  Y/n said.

"But if she is Tae's Ara we can convince her, Tae can convince her." Jimin said.

"No, he will be more upset if he gets to know that the girl he thought to be his girl, have said yes to marry me." Yoongi said as he held his face in his palms.

"I think we should tell others." Y/n said. Yoongi gave her a look of concern and worry.

"Don't worry Oppa. Everything will be okay." She patted his shoulder.

After convincing Yoongi to rest for some time, they made him sleep in the guest room. Y/n and Jimin also went to sleep. They were already tired due to work and now it was already past-midnight. Moreover they had work the next day.

Time skip- Next day afternoon

Y/n Pov

"That's it for today." The camera director said after I showed him the final photography. I thanked the staff and packed my things. I was at Tae and JK's company for photo shoot again with Lisa.

We had already messaged everyone to gather at IU unnie's restaurent at 6:30 in the evening and now it was already 5:45. Moreover we had told the whole thing to everyone except Rose and Tae.

I Hope they don't get hurt !

I and Lisa went out of the shooting room and saw Kook standing there. He smiled at me and hugged Lisa before saying, "Uncle Kim gave Tae some work so he will join later, let's go."

When I reached there I messaged Chim and Yoongi hyung. We went inside and were greeted by IU and Jin who were already there.

We sat in the private room waiting for others while Jin hyung asked me.

"Y/n what happened at the party?"

"Hyung, as we all know about Tae's Ara. That day Mr Lee introduced the new CEO of their company who's also his daughter, Lee Ara. She had the same name and looked as beautiful as Tae's Ara. And I am sure he believes that its her." I finished when Jungkook said.

"And after the party he stayed over at my house. He was behaving like a crazy person. He was all of a sudden smiling, then all of a sudden he became sad sitting alone while watching the sun. I asked him what would he do if she was his Ara. And he said that he was 99% sure its her."

"But what about the rest 1%?" IU unnie questioned, while Kookie just shook his head.

After some time everyone was gathered except Rose and Tae. Yoongi hyung was very down. It was not his usual tiredness but he seemed upset and weak.

"Okay so we have two situations over here." RM said analyzing the whole thing, "If it is Tae's Ara we have to stop this marriage and even if she is not we have to stop this marriage."

"Dad won't agree." Yoongi oppa said looking at his lap.

"But if Mr Lee say no then there's no issue right?" Chim asked.

"He won't. He has some business intentions behind it." Yoongi oppa again said.

"What if we kidnap the bride? No bride no marriage." JK told his idea earning a smack from Jin, "We don't do illegal things you brat."

"Who's doing illegal things?"

We turned to the voice and saw Rose and Tae coming inside. They took a seat but no one said anything.

"Guy's something's wrong?" Tae asked looking at us.

All of us were looking at each other, when Chim held my hand and nodded. I got it.

"Actually.."

A/n:

Hey guys,

Give your suggestions on Kookie's idea of kidnapping the bride.

BTS's performance at Mnet is a lit.

Stream Proof.

What's your favorite among the new songs?

Mine- Run BTS

Word Count:1115