The CEO!

A/n pov

"Y/n which suit should I wear?" Jimin asked looking at his clothes, but turned around getting no reply. He saw her asleep. He lay her properly and pecked her forehead.

"My sleepy Lollipop."

He again went to his closet and started looking around. They still had three hours to leave for the party, after breakfast they watched a movie and then went to the church as y/n's mother suggested them to.

Jimin was anxious about the party, the one month he worked at their office he heard some people saying that he wasn't worth it or he didn't deserve it. He was afraid if other businessmen also thought like that it would be a great loss for their company.

He thought of selecting their dresses for the party to keep himself distracted. He never thought selecting a dress could be this hard.

"Ah. Why are there so many suits? Which one would be good for today? I should ask y/n later. For now let's select a dress for her."

With that he walked over to where y/n dresses where there, and as if one dress caught his eyes immediately.

It was a beautiful and elegant full length off shoulder dress. He could imagine her looking beautiful as ever in it. He then went back to his suits to find a one similar to her dress. And fortunately he found.

He then kept the dress nicely on the sofa and laid beside y/n snuggling in her neck

He then kept the dress nicely on the sofa and laid beside y/n snuggling in her neck. He was anxious and worried, he had to face crowd he was not ready. Just imagining many unknown people around him gave him goosebumps.

He held her waist and pulled her towards himself which caused her to wake up. She saw the way he snuggled in her neck, she slowly called him, "Chim, what's wrong?"

He didn't say anything, she caressed his back and said, "What's wrong Jagi?" "I don't know." He said against her skin, "I don't know, but I am feeling very strange about the party. There will be so many unknown people there."

"Don't think like that, I will be there with you, Appa, Eomma, Appa-nim, Uncle Min, Yoongi oppa, Hobi hyung and even Tae and Kookie will be there. Who else do you need?"