Accident..!

(Shamless promotion version2.0

Anyway it's You by Armaan Malik// Lyric video with BTS

And if someone said bad about the song, singer or My Bangatn.

Fight me bish! 🥷🥷🏼😤😤😤)

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n pov:

Y/n heard sobbing and sniffing by her side, which broke her sleep. She looked beside her to see her baby wrapped up in a blanket and he was sweating, his lips shaking. Is he having a nightmare?

"Chim, baby? Baby are you okay?" She said as she shook him, "It's just a dream baby, don't worry. Just a nightmare, calm down."

Jimin woke up with teary and scared eyes, she immediately hugged him soothing his back, "Calm down bub. It's nothing, see I am here."

After about 15 minutes Jimin finally calms down, she decided not to ask him anything about the dream now as it might make him scared or cry again. She slowly patted him back to sleep, falling asleep soon enough.

Beep~Beep~Beep~

"What the hell?!" She wakes up hearing her phone ring, she picks up the call annoyed as she just closed her eyes and it rang, "Hello?"

"No-ona, T-tae h-e"

"Kook, what happened? Why are you crying? Are you okay?" Jimin was also awake by now. He looks at how worried Y/n looked as the other one answered. Y/n soon cuts the call and looked at Jimin, "Tae had an accident."

Jimin pov:

Running through the hospital's corridor, I saw Jungkook, sitting near the OT and two girls by his side. We got closer as I recognized one of them, "Ara", it was more like a whisper.

I went closer to them, Ara seemed to identify me as she said, "Mr. Pa-ark, I am so-ry, beca-use of me he-"

Before she could complete Y/n hugged her, she knew she was hurt. I and Y/n made her sit back down, Y/n was patting her back continuously while looking at me. I could see worry in her eyes, I sat beside her and held her free hand tightly. To assure her and myself.

"Jungkook what happened? And who is she?"Y/n asked, I followed her gaze and looked at the girl who was asleep with her head on Jungkook's lap.

"She is Arecia, my sis-ster" Ara said. Y/n nodded her head in acknowledgment.

"Noona actually...

Flashback

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting on my couch lying like a sloth while watching some old classic English movie, that's when my phone rang, it was Taehyung hyung.

"Yes hyung?" I answered as i picked up the call.

"Kook I need your help. Mr Lee is taking Ara and her sister to some stripper clubs, I have used some connections to contact Ara and she told me he was planning to sell the girl, there."

"What? Hyung that's ridicuous!"

"I know kook, that's why. I have a plan, we both go there as customer's and bring both of them out safe and sound."

"O-okay hyung, but it isn't going to be as easy as it sounds right?"

"Kook I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Just help me this ones. I beg y-"