Aisle!

Y/n pov

I woke up with the most severe head-ache I ever had. I sat down holding my head and looked around the room. It was familiar but not mine. Then it hit my head

Jimin.

I remembered all the stupidity I did last night. He had to handle the drunk me

Aaah So Embarrassing!

I hid my face in hands, that's when the door opened and Chim entered with a tray in his hand.

"You woke up? Good, do you have a headache?"

I just nodded.

"Okay, here I made some hangover soup for you." He said keeping the tray on the night stand and giving the bowl of soup to me.

I took it and drank it without any words. The whole time he sat beside me with a cute smile on his face. I finished and kept the bowl aside. And I swear it's the best soup I ever had.

It was delicious!

He kept a hand on head messing my hairs and said, "Let's go. I'll send you home.."

I nodded and murmured a small 'Thank you'. I followed him downstairs and headed to his car.

It was a silent ride. When we reached, I got down and walked towards my house after a thank you and bye. But he suddenly called out, "Y/naah you forgot something."

I turned around to see him coming towards me with the lollipop bouquet.

How could I forget it?

My Love!

Lollipop's!

He handed it me and pecked my forehead, "Bye, take care."

He walked to his car and drove off. I was still standing in the same position confused.

What happened to him all of a sudden?

Where's the guy who was hesitant to even hold hands and look at me?

But thinking of it it's good he became comfortable. And I still have many surprises to face in the future.

I walked in my house with my lollipop's and was greeted by a shout

"Oh My God! Did Jimin gave you this?"

I laughed at my brother's reaction, "Yes he gave it to Me." I said emphasising the word 'me' cause he also likes lollipop's a lot and I don't want to share my Chim's lollipop with him.

Not at all.

I ran to my room locking it and hid the bouquet at a nice place. Then I go to get ready for work.

I headed out and saw my parents on the sitting on the couch

"Good Morning Appa, Eomma." I said sitting beside them.