Comfortable with me!

(The video above is just a shameless promotion done by author of her first YouTube edit. I just loved the song very much!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I woke up with the view of an sleeping angel in front of my eyes, the closeness did make my heart jump from the top of Mt. Everest and made my cheeks red like tomato ketchup but I swear I could have did more than that just to see this beautiful view everyday.

 Everest and made my cheeks red like tomato ketchup but I swear I could have did more than that just to see this beautiful view everyday

I just stared at his perfect face which could easily make anyone lose their minds. But my staring didn't lost long as blinked his twice before opening them with a sweet, "Good Morning"

How much more good could my morning be..?!

Getting out of my thoughts I also wished him morning. We just stayed like that not wanting to move until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, making me hold it immediately under the blanket. He probably noticed my movement and asked sitting on the, "What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened y/niee?"

Worry all over his face, looking at me with those big cute and innocent eyes.

I just love how this guy cares for me!

"Nothing I will just go and get ready!" I said but he didn't look convinced by my response. I got up from the bed and said, "I am fine. I will just go and get ready."

He slightly nodded still hesitating a little. I took my clothes from my luggage and headed to the bathroom.

Jimin's pov

I got up from the bed and went on the front deck looking at the morning sea. Our lodge's front faced North-east so I could see the sun rising. And it was beautiful. I had definitely saw sunrise at the ocean in images and television, but in reality it was just too beautiful. It felt as if it was the sunrise of the novel's as described by some prestigious writers.

I was lost in the beauty of the sun rising from the horizon when I heard y/n calling me. I went back inside and knocked on the bathroom door, "What happened y/naah?"

"Um-i I-actually. Can you pass my handbag?"

Handbag? Why does she need it?

"What happened? Something wrong?" I asked

"I will tell you once I come out just can you pass it for now." She said so I just handed it to her through the gap in the door she had opened.

"Y-" before I could say anything the door closed again. I just sat on my bed and scrolled through Instagram, there were many notifications. Messages from Tae and Kook filled half of the notifications. Rest were some follow requests so I just accepted them, I surely wanted to interact with more people and this way seemed far easier than meeting face-to-face with many strangers.