MORE BAD THAN GOOD

CALAVERA COMPOUND

SEVERO: You see this equipment?

SEVERO: Very old. The settings are not quite accurate anymore... So, it's hard to tell just how far to turn the dial...

PETER: [grunting] I think it's a little high.

SEVERO: I've seen some crack their teeth. Others, just shake and shake, even after their heart stops. Sometimes, we don't even know they're dead!

SEVERO: [chuckling] But nobody wants to play a guessing game. So... Why don't you just tell us-- where is La Loba?

DEREK: We don't know where La Loba is.

SEVERO: No?

SEVERO: Maybe you need a different method of persuasion?

SEVERO: Maybe we cut one of you in half-- the other talks?

PETER: I would love to be the volunteer, but we really don't know what you're talking about. And, honestly, isn't bisecting people with a broadsword a little medieval?

SEVERO: [chuckling] Broadsword? We're not savages!

SEVERO: We all wonder how far your little healing trick goes.

SEVERO: What do you think? Can you grow back an arm? We're pretty sure you can't grow back your head.

ARAYA: Boys...

ARAYA: No tienes ser tan duro... [Spanish: "You don't have to be so tough."]

DEREK: [tiredly] No hablo español... [Spanish: "I don't speak Spanish..."]

ARAYA: [scoffing] Tu hablas muchos idiomas, Derek Hale. [Spanish: "You speak many languages, Derek Hale."]

ARAYA: You know exactly what I'm saying... And you know what we want. Where is the She-Wolf?

DEREK: We don't know any She-Wolf.

ARAYA: I know you won't talk, lobito. [Spanish: "little wolf."]

ARAYA: This one will talk. This one loves the sound of his own voice.

PETER: You should hear me sing.

SEVERO: We want to hear you scream.

PETER: [offended] No one ever wants to hear me sing...

ARAYA: What could we do to persuade you, hmmm? Where is the She-Wolf?

PETER: AHHHHHHHHHHH!

ARAYA: Think about it! I'm only going to ask you...

ARAYA: ...Nine more times.

BEACON HILLS PRESERVE

STILES: OH!

SAM : I think we found something.

SCOTT: So did I

STILES: It's a coyote den.

SCOTT: Werecoyote.

SAM : You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo.

SCOTT: [uneasily] ...We shouldn't be in here.

STILES: What do you mean?

SCOTT: She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home-- our scent's going to be everywhere.

STILES : If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?

SCOTT: I don't know...

STILES: Can you track her now? Do you think you got her scent?