ECHO HOUSE

EICHEN HOUSE

SCOTT: Why didn't you tell me?

STILINSKI: Because we wanted to avoid something like this...

STILES: It's only seventy-two hours.

SAM : This is the same place where Barrow came from-- the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies.

SCOTT: You don't know everything yet--

STILINSKI: I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called...

SAM : Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct.

STILINSKI: Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's... and it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist.

SCOTT: Then why are you putting him in here?

STILES: He's not-- it's my decision.

SAM : Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here...

STILES: And I can't hurt you.

SCOTT: Deaton's got some ideas... Argent's calling people... We're going to find something. And, if we can't--

STILES: If you can't... If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out.

EICHEN HOUSE

NURSE: Mr. Stilinski?  This way, please. First seventy-two hours, there's no phone calls, no emails, no visitors. We will be taking you from here to a brief physical. In the morning, you'll be assessed by a staff psychologist... Speak to a social worker, and attend group therapy.

STILINSKI: [anxiously] I feel like we're forgetting something...

NURSE: You will be wearing these, Stiles. No laces allowed. You don't have a belt, do you? And please, empty your pockets in here...

STILINSKI: [muttering] Your pillow. Your pillow! We forgot your pillow.

STILES: Dad, it's okay.

STILINSKI: No, no-- you're never going to be able to fall asleep. We-we gotta go back--

STILES: [interjecting] It's fine, Dad. I don't need it.

STILINSKI: I can't believe I forgot it! I mean, every time that we've ever stayed in a hotel, the first thing you pack is your pillow.

STILES: You can bring it tomorrow. It's all right.

STILINSKI: [overwhelmed] Okay, you know what? Stop. Stop.

STILINSKI: Enough! Stiles, get your stuff. I'm not checking you in here if you're not gonna get one good night's sleep...

STILES: [gently] Dad... I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks.

NURSE: Stiles: This way, please.

MALE PATIENT: I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky...

STILES: Hey, do you see that?

MALE PATIENT: I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky...

NURSE: Stiles, wait for me--

MALE PATIENT: I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky.

STILES: That guy, up there!

MALE PATIENT: I can swim in the ocean, yet still remain dry. I can swim in the ocean, yet still, remain dry. I can swim in the ocean, yet still, remain dry.