THE DARK MOON

NORTHERN CALIFORNIAN TOWN

STILES: This doesn't seem so bad...

LYDIA: It's not the town, it's the plan.

STILES  : What's wrong with the plan?

LYDIA: [exasperatedly] Guys, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?

SAM: I'm aware it's not our best...

LYDIA: We are going to die.

STILES: Are you saying that as a Banshee, or you're just being pessimistic?

LYDIA: I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die.

SAM  : Okay... Would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?

LYDIA: [sarcastically] This plan is stupid and we're going to die.

STILES: Oh. Thank you.

LYDIA: Mmm.

As the sun set they eventually make it to the back alley entrance they had been looking for, two men standing guard in front of the doors. 

Sam  stood in front of the two with Stiles and Lydia behind her. 

"Estamos aquí para la fiesta." (We're here for the party.)" She  tells them. 

Stiles gives her a surprised look that he has to quickly cover up. 

One of the men shakes his head, silently telling her they had the wrong place. 

Sam glances at Stiles over her shoulder and he reaches into his pocket for a card with a skull printed on it. 

The man glances up at a camera and Stiles holds the card in clear view of the lens. A buzz sounds out and the door swings open. 

The men stand aside so the three teens could enter.

They look around the dimly lit hall, looking back at the door as it closes behind them, before they continue to the door on the other side. 

"I didn't know you could speak Spanish." Stiles can't help but mention.

"I speak a handful of languages. My dad taught me incase I ever needed it." Sam responded before she looked at him over her shoulder.

 "¿Qué tal ese querido?" (How about that darling?)

"I have no idea what you just said, but that was hot." Sam huffed a laugh while Lydia rolled her eyes in slight amusement. 

As they get closer to door they notice the wall-mounted lamps are rattling with the pounding of music. 

Sam looks back at the two, receiving a nod from Lydia, and she opened the doors, the music now surrounding them as they walk into the densely packed room. 

Partygoers dance and laugh together under the pulsing lights. She signals them before leaving.

Stiles and Lydia  start to move through the crowd and towards the bar. 

A few moments after they get there 2 shots of tequila are sat in front of them. 

Lydia gives them a confused look. 

Stiles goes to pay for them when a hand clamps down on his and Lydia's  shoulders. 

SEVERO: No. On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink.