THE BENEFACTOR

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

STILINSKI: Hey, let's get everyone off the roof...

STILINSKI: And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look.

PARRISH: [incredulously] You have an expert on teenage cannibals?

STILINSKI: Five minutes, Parrish.

PARRISH: Hey!

STILINSKI: Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a "Wendigo?"

DEREK: Cannibalistic shapeshifters. But, I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden.

DEREK: How many people did Scott say were up here?

STILINSKI: Just Sean and the axe-murderer, who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

DEREK: There was someone else... Someone young, and male...

STILINSKI: You can smell his fear?

DEREK: And his blood.

MCCALL HOUSE

STILES: Like I said, I told my dad everything I could--

SCOTT: But you didn't tell him about Liam?

SAM : You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?

SCOTT: [awkwardly] He's upstairs...

SAM : Doing what?

SCOTT: ...Lying down...

 Stiles and Sam  shared a confused look.

 Scott led them up to his room and pulled back a curtain to show that Liam was indeed lying down.

Duck taped in Scott's bathtub.

Liam looked up at them with fearful eyes, panting over the tape that covered his mouth. 

"Oh, my God." Sam muttered, unable to believe what was happening. 

Stiles slowly closed the shower curtain while Liam grunted in protest. The three sat on Scott's bed, side by side.

STILES: So, you bit him?

SCOTT: Yeah...

STILES: And you kidnapped him?

SCOTT: Yeah...

SAM : And brought him here?

SCOTT: I panicked!

STILES: [nodding] Yup.

SAM  :This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?

STILES: As a reminder, this is why WE always come up with the plans! Your plans suck!

SCOTT: I know-- which is why I called you 2 . So, what do we do?

"First, we get the poor boy out of the tub." Sam  said as she stood up.

 Soon after the boys had gotten Liam set in a chair and put in front of Scott's bed. Sam  stood between Scott and Stiles as Liam glared at all of them. 

"Liam, I'm gonna take the tape off of your mouth, but only if you agree not to scream. If you do, I have to put it back on. If you talk quietly it can stay off. Do we have a deal?" Sam spoke with a calm tone, trying to ease some of his fear.