I E D

On his brand new glass murder board, Stiles cuts a length of red tape to attach a crime scene photo to the surface. 

"So the Walcott's were the first. At least the first we know about." 

Stiles began to explain. 

"Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by an assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk." 

Stiles gets a longer piece and uses it to connect a drawing of the mouthless killer to another piece of evidence on the board. 

"But The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow Derek up with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car." 

He tapes up a crime photo of the man's body. 

FLASHBACK—MARTIN LAKE HOUSE, TWO NIGHTS AGO

ARGENT: Does the scent tell you anything?

SCOTT: Definitely a Werewolf... But there's more. I think he was part of a pack.

ARGENT: Well, if he was, they'll be looking for him.

END FLASHBACK

STILES: [voiceover] And then, last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson...

" It's a Deadpool-- a hit-list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it... The rest still has to be decoded."

LIST 1

C:// KEYWORD : ALLISON

SEAN WALCOTT 250

DAVID WALCOTT 250

MICHAEL WALCOTT 250

LYDIA MARTIN 20

SCOTT MCCALL 25

SAMANTHA HOLLAND 26

DEMARCO MONTANA 250

DEREK HALE 15

CARRLIE HUDSON 500

KAYLEEN BETTCHER 250

KIRA YUKIMURA 6

ELIAS TOWN 250

STILINSKI: Who found this list?

STILES: Lydia.

STILINSKI: [sighing] How?

STILES: She wrote it.

SAM : ...Actually, she transcribed it... without realizing it...

STILINSKI: [sighing] Banshee?

STILES: Banshee.

STILINSKI: Beautiful.

STILINSKI: All right, what are these numbers next to the names?

STILES: We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key.

STILINSKI: Wait... You mean, like, a... like a key word?

SAM : It's actually a name--

SCOTT: --"Allison."

STILES: Her name broke a third of the list.

SCOTT: And now we think there's two other cipher keys.

STILINSKI: Which will give us the rest of the names. Okay... So, how do we get the cipher keys?