SEASON 4

Still healing from tragic losses, Scott, Sam, Stiles, Lydia, and Kira return to a new semester of school with more human worries than supernatural, while also trying to help their new friend, Malia, integrate back into society. 

But Kate Argent's surprising resurrection brings a new threat to Beacon Hills along with the emergence of another mysterious enemy known simply as The Benefactor.

SPOILERS

THE DEAD POOL

The list of potential victims known as "The Dead Pool" included 37 names spread over three coded lists.

The list was originally encrypted. Lydia Martin subconsciously wrote out her grandmother's entire code but was unable to read it until her banshee abilities (and Meredith's) revealed the keywords necessary to decrypt.

Stiles Stilinski and Malia Tate were able to stop the killing by turning off the old computer drives hidden in Lorraine's lake house, the machines that updated the Dead Pool, and controlled communication with the assassins.

Keywords 

"Allison"

"Aiden"

"Derek"

Changes to the Deadpool

Meredith Walker (The Benefactor) was on the Dead Pool originally for $1 million. Her name was crossed off after her "suicide."

Derek Hale was originally on the list for $15 million but was removed, presumably due to the loss of his werewolf abilities. After Derek's removal, Liam Dunbar's price was raised to $18 million.

CAST 

· Tyler Posey as Scott McCall

· Gal Gadot as Samantha Holland.

· Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski

· Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale

· Holland Roden as Lydia Martin

· Shelley Hennig as Malia Tate [new]

· Arden Cho as Kira Yukimura

· Dylan Sprayberry as Liam Dunbar [new]

· RDJ as Anthony Holland.

· Ryan Kelley as Deputy Jordan Parrish

· J.R . Bourne as Chris Argent

· Jill Wagner as Kate Argent

· Melissa Ponzio as Melissa McCall

· Khylin Rhambo as Mason Hewitt [new]

· Cody Saintgune as Brett Talbot [new]