ORPHANED

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

" Guys, back off! You can get your gear tomorrow. If anyone sees Garrett, you notify the police immediately...Then tell him he's off the damn team!" Coach yells.

"Dad, really-- I'm okay." Scott assures.

RAFAEL: I should've been here. And I said I would be at the games.

SCOTT: Well, I mean, this was just a pre-season scrimmage... I didn't even tell you about it.

RAFAEL: But I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital. I should've been here.

SCOTT: You're here now.

VIOLET: ...Jordan Parrish?

PARRISH: Deputy Parrish.

RAFAEL: Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?

STILINSKI: Yeah, it's a thermo-cut wire...

RAFAEL: Parrish, hold up!

SCOTT: Where's Kira?

LIAM: She took off-- Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the Deadpool.

SCOTT: ...Her mom's on it.

LIAM: Everyone's on it.

SAM : You're not.

LIAM: Not yet. There's still another third, right?

RAFAEL: Thermo-cut wire is... a very unusual weapon, Violet. Now, we've got a file at the Bureau on something similar... Used in over a dozen murders.

VIOLET: [mockingly] I don't know what you're talking about. I just go to school here.

RAFAEL: Maybe we should call your parents, then. Oh, no... That's right-- you don't have any parents. That's why they call you the Orphans.

RAFAEL: We need to find her boyfriend, Garrett.

STILINSKI: Coach, I'm gonna need both their locker numbers... And someone find me a set of bolt cutters...

BEACON HILLS ANIMAL CLINIC

STILES: What the hell is happening to this kid?

DEATON: He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him as still as possible.

STILES: Hey Derek? How about a little Werewolf strength?

DEREK: Yeah, I'm not the only one here with Werewolf strength...

DEATON: If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him.

STILES: Derek, he's slipping! I don't think I can hold him!

STILES: Ahh!

PETER: I guess I still have a little Werewolf strength myself.

DEREK: Yeah... Maybe more than a little...

STILES: Hey, Doc? I don't think he's breathing.

STILES: Is he okay?

DEATON: I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a little while.

STILES: Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something...

BRETT: [muttering] The sun... the moon... the truth... The sun... the moon... the truth...

DEATON: "Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." It's Buddhist.

PETER: ...Satomi.