MUTED

WALCOTT HOUSE

SEAN: Willow? Willow!

SEAN: Mom? I can't find her.

SEAN: Mom? I'm going to bed.

SEAN: Hey, you... What are you doing under there?

CHRISTINA: OH GOD! HELP ME!

THE MUTE: Hello, Sean. I just killed your family. Do you want to die like them? Begging for your life? Or, do you want to fight?

THE MUTE: I'll give you some help. Wrap a towel around your fist. Smash the mirror. Use one of the shards to defend yourself.

THE MUTE: Go ahead. I'm waiting.

THE MUTE: Are you ready, Sean? Because here I come.

DEREK'S LOFT

PETER: That table's Italian.

BRAEDEN: [shrugging] So are these boots.

BRAEDEN: Are we going to talk interior design and fashion, or are we going to talk numbers?

PETER: [scoffing] We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president.

BRAEDEN: I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate. You're hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calaveras is what's going to cost you.

DEREK: [impatiently] We'll pay. Just find Kate. That's all we want.

PETER: Are you insane?

DEREK: We don't have a choice. We spent a week looking for her, and came up with nothing.

PETER: If we don't find out who told Kate about the vault, we don't get those bonds back. What do you think I'm gonna do then, huh? Get a job? My resume is slightly out of date! We got robbed, Derek. Robbed!

DEREK: RAWRRRRRRR!

PETER: [anxiously] Oh... that's a new look for you.

PETER: What happened to your eyes?

DEREK: I don't know... But I'm willing to pay to find out.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

STILES: Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?

SCOTT: Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team-- he just told me to show up at try-outs today. 

SAM: We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?

SCOTT: Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me...

STILES AND SAM : [incredulously] You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?

SCOTT: [sheepishly] I didn't have the money to call France.

STILES: Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House.

SCOTT: Another notice?

STILES: Yeah. This one said "final."

STILES: [sighing] Now, what the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them.

SCOTT LOOKS WIDE EYED BEFORE REPLYING

SCOTT: ...It is now.

SAM AND STILES : Who the hell is that???