Friend

A lamia suns himself in the early rays of the sun from on top of a rock at the edge of the woods; his company a small skeleton lying on him with closed sockets.

Error is quite a large monster, Blue is very small, even for skeleton standards, barely the size of the lamia's hand.

Despite the obvious differences, the two generally get along, Error's size and reputation preventing most bothersome encounters from occurring while they hang out.

When they first met, Error merely ignored him, not hungry enough to consume the smaller, despite the enticing aroma that comes from the small skell. As time went on, he grew to enjoy Blue's company, even going as far as looking forward to his visits. 

The larger found Blue's personality and persistence to be with the former amusing, the calcium rich snack never seeming to be bothered by Error's status or diet.

Blue sat up from his resting spot on Error's tail, sockets blinking sleepily. He starts making his way up towards Error's torso, whom has yet to to anything other then open a lazy socket. Huffing as he finally reaches his destination, the little skeleton clambered on top of the other's scapula. Error doesn't move as the smaller peers at him with curious eyelights, phalangees gripping vertebrae as he leaned over. Error looked up at him with his eyelight while remaining still, curious as to what the other was thinking. Blue clamored down to rest beside his skull before looking at him in his socket. "Error, do you... do you mind if I look inside your mouth?"

The monster in question was surprised by the request in its entirety. Sitting up so his torso was somewhat raised, he considered the smaller. While it was quite an odd request, especially coming from one who usually ran by logic, there was no sure danger that would result from it.

Thinking nothing more of the request, Error lowers himself down to the skele's height before opening his jaws wide, revealing a soft, blue glow, five tongues of similar color, a mouth of golden teeth, and two large fangs. Blue stood up so he could look inside, leaning his little skull inside to better look while placing phalanges on the edge of the larger's jaw to prevent himself from getting impaled.

After a minute, Blue leans back to look Error in the sockets before asking, "Can... can I go inside?" This had Error even more confused then previously, making him close his mouth and back up slightly before sitting up once more. His expression must've been showing his confusion, not to mention the obvious, for Blue quickly followed with, "I'm just curious is all! You don't need to let me if you don't want to..." he looked down shamefully and twiddled with his fingers.

The larger pondered for a while, silent and still as he thought. He moved a hand below the other, Blue squeaking in surprise, before holding them closer to his mouth, which he opened wide once more, and loosened his grip so the other could move freely. Blue peered up at Error for a moment before beginning his entrance, using Error's hand for leverage so as to avoid the sharp teeth.

When Error began this, he figured he would let the other explore for a minute before he got them back out. What he didn't account for was the smaller's flavor and mere presence to cause his mouth to water. He told himself no, Blue isn't food, no matter how enticing he is. His instincts however, insisted that the other was a perfect snack, the chance of such too good to pass up. Blue was currently sprawled out on his front stretched out on Error's tongues with his fingers touching the farthest tooth within reach.

Despite fiercely warring with himself, Error started to comply to his instincts. Closing his mouth with a soft clamp, the lamia used his tonges to pin the smaller to his palate.

Blue started to freak out a little as he pushed against the appendages with hopes of freeing himself but to no avail. "Error? What are you doing?!" Error tried to use the skeleton's panic to make himself stop, but in the end it was too late for him to back out.