Caught Ya

Requested by CloverRosie2

Dream carefully makes his way through the rocky halls of Nightmare's den, his eyelights the only light besides the few candles floating high up near the walls, faintly illuminating the his path.

He didn't mean to come here, but the portal he had initially made brought him here instead of his home and he hasn't been able to create another one.

He cowers upon he hearing voices, padded feet hurrying him to the darkest corner he could find while long, golden yellow ears flick around as they pinpoint the location of the possible threat.

Dream extinguishes his eyelights right at the moment that three hybrid skeletons with predator features reveal themselves from the darkness of the hallway.

The tallest of the three is in the middle, the Coywolf Morph lumbering along at a decent pace despite it's hulking mass. A large chunk of the left side of it's skull was gone, leaving a lonely crimson ear on the other side.

The one to the right of the group was a foot shorter than the largest, although compared to the rabbit they're still rather tall. A gray hood covers what Dream is pretty sure (based of the scent) would be wolf ears. The only visible sign that the skeleton was a SkeleMorph being the grey tail that followed him.

The last of the skeletons was a fox Morph. The tipped ears and tail copied the sockets, black dripping down in a pattern that faded to white, scarlet accenting other features. A red, two ringed target had itself manifested in front of the monster, the faint red glow it gave off eerie in the dim light.

The monsters made their way down the hall, closer to Dream. The small monster trembled slightly as he tried to repress his emotions using his aura without giving himself away. He holds his breath as they walk past, not releasing it until he was sure they far from him.

As soon as he took his first breath he found himself grabbed by white phalanges by the back of his neck and in the view of the fox hybrid.

Despite the larger not having eyelights to express his emotions, it was pretty evident to Dream that the monster was satisfied with their catch. He would struggle but the slightest move he made caused the tight grip on his neck to tighten, causing him to whimper at the pressure.

A chuckle from the predator causes Dream to curl into himself and pin his ears to his skull. The hand that wasn't holding him reaches up to the sensitive extremities and starts stroking the silky fur. The sensation of comfort that follows makes him want to relax despite his predicament, his skull flushing yellow when he chitters unwilling to the soft touch.

A laugh follows this time before the fox brings him closer to their skull and presses their nasal passage to his fur and takes a deep breath. He squeaks as they continue to inhale his scent, only trying to scramble away when a scarlet tongue rolls out from behind gleaming canines and drags against his skull.

The monster goes to do it again before Dream panics and hurriedly squeaks. "PLEASEDON'TE-EATME!" He quickly covers his mouth but tears gather at the corner of his sockets as he trembles. The fox looks at him in surprise, ears perked forward with his tongue out in a way that would be comical had it not been such as terrifying situation for the bunny.

"Why not?"

Dream almost does a double take before he responds.

"I-I... I don't know your name? S-surely you could introduce yourself?" 'Maybe increasing my chance of not getting eaten!' The monster shrugs before casually grinning at the rabbit.

"Names Killer, how about you bunny? Or do I get to call you bite size?"

"N- Sorry, m-my names Dream.." The small nervously rubs his arm as the other studies him. Recognition flashes across Killer's face as he looks incredulously at him. "You mean like, Nightmare's brother?" Dream nods, shrinking even further on himself when a thoughtful look passes across Killer's expression.

"I suppose I should take ya to Boss, though I doubt he's gonna take your arrival well, last time we had an intruder... let's just say it had been a minute since he'd last eaten."

Dream shivers with fright, eyelights pleading as he talks to Killer. "Couldn't you just let me g-go? I w-won't tell anyone, I swear!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that bunny, can't risk it. However..." Dream perked up before shrinking back at the way Killer was looking at him. "I could give ya a fighting chance. It's a big castle, I'll give ya a head start just to be fair. If ya can hide from me long enough, I'll stop and act like I never saw ya. If I catch you though.. hehe. You'll see when I catch you."

Dream is dropped to the ground. He wastes only a second before bounding off down the hall. He keeps his movements silent as possible while being as quick as he could go. He makes it up a flight of stairs and into a room, crawling underneath the nest inside.

He almost sighs a breath of relief when he catches sight of Killer, the monster having Morphed, using his vulpine form to track him down.

Dream's SOUL ponds inside his ribcage as the fox nears his hiding place. Stopping right next to the nest, Dream sees the predator's tail flick before he's being drug out by his hind legs. He shrieks when he's fully brought out and pinned with his back to the ground, Killer towering over him as the fox grins at him. Dream sobs, already knowing what comes next, his fear overriding his thinking as he looks at his captor.

Killer's grin loosens slightly, though Dream doesn't notice. The fox's skull drops down to the smaller and gently nuzzles him. A small wine is heard from the larger, though Dream was confused by the other's actions, confusion momentarily taking over his sadness as he continues to look at the other.

Killer moves his jaws in a way that would say, 'I'm sorry', but without hearing any sound to confirm the mouthing, Dream wasn't sure.

The golden monster sobs even more when the other opens their jaws above him before his skull is engulfed, his arms weakly pushing against the other as he was still exhausted from running and crying.

Killer pulls the bunny in further, their soft tail tickling his nose before it too was swallowed, Dream's skull entering his throat, leaving his lower legs out of his jaws, small feet twitching as well as small spasms from the main body.

A final swallow completely confines the smaller inside his throat, a warm, tingly feeling traveling throughout Killer's system as Dream's form slid down to his insides. He wines at the discomfort of guilt crawling down his spine before he yips with the wonderful fullness that fills him as Dream's aura flows through him.

He jumps up to his nest, circling several times before gingerly plopping down into the soft furs. He tucks his head to his middle, gently prodding the barely noticeable bulge that held Dream, tail wrapped around him with the tip behind his skull. A moment passes before he feels a cautious touch from inside, a small hand pressing against his nose. His tail wags before stilling once more, sockets closing as he prepares to take a small nap. He'll explain to Dream later when he let's him out to clean up.