Trust Me

Nightmare was terrified. He had been turned into his passive form due to having used too much magic without replenishing it properly. The risk of being discovered in this form could mean many bad things for him. Now he has to find out how he is going to avoid the gang while staying safe from everything else in the woods. He sighs before deciding to try and sneak to his nest and just stay there until he gains enough magic to turn back.

As he makes his way into the living room, he freezes as he realizes that it wasn't empty. Eyelights are staring at him from around the room and his soulbeat starts to pick up as they start slithering towards him. He tries to speed out of the room but is blocked by Horror, a large grin plastered onto what remains of his skull as he looks Night over. Night backs away only to find that he is surrounded by the rest of the gang.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Not very often a stranger just strolls into our home." Says Dust, multi-colored eyelights glowing bright. "What are we gonna do with them? Boss is still out, and I don't wanna wake up Error." Says Killer, blank sockets looking back and forth between Night and the stairs. Error had made it very clear that he wasn't to be woken up. They all shiver as they remember the last time he was disturbed. He would've killed them all had it not been for Nightmare.

"We could have some fun with them. What the Boss doesn't know won't kill him, and Error isn't gonna tolerate being woke up so..." Dust trails off, looking at the other two to make a decision.

"We should wait till the Boss gets b-"

"Sure let's have some fu-"

"Now hang on a minu-"

The room fills with arguing as they fight to reach a decision. Night looks around nervously debating on if he should try to escape when everyone freezes. They all stare past him to where the stairs are. Night slowly turns around to see Error with a pissed of look on his skull, fangs bared in annoyance. "What the FUCK, could you Idiots possibly be arguing about NOW." They all pointed to Night who was still frozen in place, coiled tightly in a defensive posture. "I see... I'll take care of it. Unless anyone says otherwise?..." They are silent looking at the ground. They were trying to figure out why he hadn't beaten one of their asses yet. They let themselves droop slightly, not wanting to press their luck. "Good. Now I expect all of you to stay quiet for the rest of the night so I may sleep in peace."

Blue cords wrap around Night's torso and drag him closer to Error. He tries to get free, but Error's magic is strong, and Night didn't have enough magic to break the cords. He fell limp as he was brought into Error's grip, looking up fearfully into Error's sockets, silently begging for him to know it's him. If Error noticed, he didn't show it. Glaring at the others, he turns around and heads back up the stairs, a quivering Night in his arms.

Error's room was a large nest constructed of sturdy branches covered in animal furs and moss located inside a cubby that had been dug out of the neighboring cliff side. The other nests were similar but were a smaller and located further down, with the exception of Nightmare's who's was larger and located on the same level.

Error set Night down on the edge of his nest before turning around to close the curtain of vines that served as a door. Night started to fidget, not knowing what Error meant by 'I'll take care of it'.

"So Nightmare, care to explain why you're not your usual self?" Error turns around, eyelights filled with curiosity.

Night whips his skull took look at Error, his emotions a mix of relief, confusion, and fear. "My magic stores are low, I wasn't able to retain my form so I had to revert to the vulnerable state of my youth."

Error moves closer to Night, the said naga backing up until he hit the other side of the nest. Unable to back up anymore, he took up a defensive position. Error pauses, confusion flashing across his features before realization. He softly smiles before relaxing to show a more readable posture. "I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you Night. That's no way to treat the one who holds my soul." "W-what?" Night's skull has a slight lilac blush as he looked at Error with confusion. Error only smiles and inches slightly closer so he could grab Night's hands. "I love you silly. No matter what form you take. I'll always know it's you and I will love you unconditionally."

Night now had a full blown deep lavender blush and his jaws opened and closed, at a loss for words. Error carefully wraps his coils around Night's, his gaze never leaving his, nor his hands letting go of the other's. "Do you trust me, my love?" Night stares at him scared and trembles slightly. Should he trust him? Error was his right hand man and his loyalty had always been true, even when others would doubt him.

Night stares at him a little longer before giving Error the slightest nod. The current larger bends down and gives Night's skull a skeleton kiss before opening his jaws and engulfing it. A slight wimper escapes Night as more of him enters the other's maw, Error gently pinning his arms to his sides to make the process go smooth.

When he gets waist deep inside he squirms a little, his fear making his body to do something to prevent the situation. As he's pulled even further, his squirming gets even more frantic as terror overrides his logic and pride. Error stops halfway through swallowing Night's tail as he notices his struggles, his sockets fill with sadness and sympathy as he puts a hand to his abdomen, softly rubbing it to try and comfort the other. Night's struggles lessen slightly but his fear still prevents him from calming any further.

Error softly hums making his bones vibrate. Night relaxes a little more at the comforting sound, recognizing the action as one Error and sometimes even himself would use to calm down the gang whenever they were scared or nervous. When Night calmed down a little more Error continued swallowing the rest of his tail.

After the last bit slipped past his jaws, Error curls up inside of his nest and rests beside the area of his own tail Night was in, skull ontop of his coils along with a hand that is gently caressing the scales.

Night was still nervous but had calmed down enough to where he was no longer trembling. Error started cooing tenderly at Nigntmare, praising him for how well he handled the situation and how much he means to Error. He explained that the action was a trust exercise that was practiced in his line of heritage, the mates showing their trust and love for each other. After a while he feels the smaller relax and purr, the gentle vibrations making Error smile as he snuggled closer and fell asleep.