7

"It's late Karina," Winter's head fell onto Karina's shoulder. They were cocooned on the couch under Winter's duvet a few hours later, overstuffed with tortilla chips and beer.

"Why did we drink so much?" Karina mumbled.

"You still feel drunk?" she twisted on the couch to stare at Karina, all snuggled beside her.

"Well no. I just feel tired. Maybe I should just sleep here?" Karina yawned and curled closer into her side. Winter warmed at the feel of her body pressed against her and then with a curse at herself pushed thoughts of how perfect Karina felt against her from her head by doing what she always did when displeased with her brain - attempting to avoid the topic.

"So, you feel ready for your date with Ryujin?" Yep, she was just awesome at avoiding the lesbian in the room.

"Define ready?" Karina opened one eye.

"Confident?" she wrinkled her nose and then buried her face into Karina's neck in need to proximity when the brunette shook her head.

"Our teeth bashed together Winter," Karina grumbled, her hand playing with Winter's hair absentmindedly. "And I don't mean once, I mean...you know...the whole time and her tongue..."

"Like a dish brush scrubbing a jar?" Winter looked back up.

"Yeah...or...god...you know really bad porn? When the guy is going at the girl like a jack hammer?"

"Oh but you make hetero sex sound so delightful," she teased putting space back between them.

"But it was her tongue in my mouth..." Karina made a face and Winter smirked,

"Might not be so bad when she's between your legs Karina..."

"Oh god," Karina slapped hands over her face and Winter giggled,

"Seriously...it can feel really good..."

"Yeah ok...I'll have to trust you on that," Karina's cheeks were bright red and it was adorable.

"Come on Karina, surely you've watched porn enough to know that?"

"Not really," Karina frowned. "I mean I used to watch really bad hetero porn on the cable channel at home, well, Minnie used to make me watch it. Sure, occasionally two girls got it on, but it was you know...for the guy."

"Join tumblr for fucks sake...there's porn everywhere on tumblr...the porn blog's follow you no questions asked...I mean they shouldn't and you don't really want to look at them, and ok, so they totally fetishizes lesbian sex for men, but if you know where to look there's information, beautiful pictures and some really hot and decent lesbian porn that's actually for woman loving women..."

"I'm not joining tumblr!" Karina pouted.

"Luddite," Winter loser sneezed at her.

"I like my Instagram just fine...and I use a computer all the time..."

"Fine, fine...don't join tumblr but please, just type lesbian sex into Google."

"I've done that, Winter," Karina rolled her eyes.

"And?"

"The articles were very informative!" Karina answered primly and Winter literally face palmed.

"Do you masturbate?" she asked bluntly, without thinking.

"What?" Karina hid her face behind the duvet. "You can't ask that!"

"I am asking that. Do you get yourself off Karina?"

"You mean with a vibrator?" An eye peeked from behind her hands.