11

Karina was beautiful when she slept, Winter decided. Her own nap had been brief and though she'd been awake for some time, she felt no inclination to move. It was her artist's eye appreciating natural beauty that had her gaze fixed on her friend, or so she told herself. It was easier to accept that than other far scarier alternatives.

And Karina was all natural beauty - more intriguing and beguiling than a sunset behind mountains and reflected off ocean (her favourite kind of sunset) with her long lashes, smooth skin and those gorgeous pouty lips, not to mention everything from her neck down. She was gorgeous and Winter wanted to memorize every bit of her. She hoped it wasn't creepy - it didn't feel creepy. It was more an appreciation. And she really wanted Karina to believe how gorgeous she was, how hot, and to really understand that her naivety was nothing to be embarrassed about, that her lack of experience was alright.

Winter wanted her to be a confident lover, confident in herself so that she could enjoy herself and be reassured that her partner was having a lot of fun too. And she was finding herself ridiculously charmed by her friends ability to ask for help and take it. It was sweet. And really sexy.

Karina jolted awake, her whole body jumping and Winter giggled, running a soothing hand over her face.

"Seems like you're the kinda girl who sleeps after she comes," she smiled warmly and Karina relaxed back into her,

"I think it's a little early to be saying something like that. One orgasm, one nap...where's your method, your scientific integrity?"

"An artist doesn't need scientific integrity," Winter ran her fingers through Karina's dark hair. It should have been awkward - waking up with her best friend half naked in her arms after they had made her come together. Except it wasn't. It was nice and nothing felt more natural than running her fingers gently over Karina's bicep.

"That feels nice," her friend sighed and wriggled against her.

"It's supposed to."

"I love Sunday's," Karina stretched and Winter could feel her bare legs sliding against her own, and wished she'd pulled on shorts instead of leggings.

"Me too. You want to go for a walk today? Hatch some eggs? Hit some poke stops?"

"Of course," Karina grinned up at her. "We could go earlyish and get brunch at that place you like."

"Ivy?"

"Yeah. There's a gym there, right? We could get control of the gym and eat pancakes and waffles and drink coffee."

"Oh my god, that sounds perfect," Winter stretched. "Especially the coffee and the waffles." She meant to just give a little stretch but it ended up being a full body uncoil. As she returned to normal position she realized she'd just shoved her boobs into Karina's face. "Sorry."

"Never apologize for that. You know I like your boobs ," Karina shrugged shyly.

"Well yeah, they are awesome," she smirked and Karina laughed. After a moment her expression straightened and she bit her lip, definitely wanting to ask something but hesitating. Winter rolled her eyes,

"What?"

"Nothing," Karina looked down, eyes landing on Winter's chest. Huffing slightly Winter took her friends hand and pressed to her boob.