10

Winter had just thrown on a fresh tank and leggings when there was a knock at her door. She called for Karina to come in, and smirked when Karina entered with wet hair, sweats hung low on her hips and a clean white tank. Apparently she'd showered as well as doing her teeth.

"Hey," she smiled and Karina blushed at just that.

"I'm really, really embarrassed Winter." The admittance was cute.

"Come here," she waggled a finger. "Sit on the edge of the bed."

"Ok," Karina hesitantly made her way to her large double bed and perched on the edge, and with an effort not to think too much about it, Winter straddled her lap and pressed a warm, open mouthed kiss to her neck causing a small whimper of surprise to escape her friend. Karina smelt divine and she hummed in appreciation as she continued her assault on soft skin. She allowed her nose to brush up the curve of her neck, as she nipped at the lobe of Karina's small lil ear.

"You smell good," she murmured, teeth scraping lightly at the girls pulse point. Karina's breathing rate was increasingly ragged, and she was making these adorable little noises that were driving Winter crazy. She trailed her kisses across Karina's throat and to the other side of her neck, licking the skin a little and then sucking softly.

"Fuck," the word was strangled and needy and Karina's hands found her ass and dragged her closer.

"You want me closer?" She whispered and allowed her body weight to rest against Karina, before grinding ever so gently into her.

"Yes," the rasp was pure heaven to her ears.

"Sometimes quick is good. Hot and heated. Ryujin wanted to turn you on..." Winter kept a mantra in her brain about what she was doing and why. "But a girl needs to make sure. Tease a little. She should have picked up that you weren't feeling it..."

"I don't know..."

"Karina?" her brow furrowed.

"She was palming my chest and it was like I wasn't even there...not that she was making it feel like that, but kind of like I disassociated from the situation and she was just too hard and too rough and..."

"So if you're gonna take control," Winter interrupted as she ground down slightly, keen to get Karina's brain away from Ryujin and back on her. Back on her lesson, she mentally thwacked her brain around its temporal lobe for her crazy emotions and then again around her frontal lobe because her ethical reasoning had gone crazy. "If you want to be hard and heavy and make sex like that, all about passion..."

"Yeah?" Karina's eyes were focussed on her.

"It's not about plunging straight in," she nosed against the soft skin of Karina's neck again, "not unless you know someone really well, intimately, or you've been building the tension, the desire all night, of both...it's about a bit of a tease," she fed a finger under the hem of Karina's tank, and scraped it along the cool skin, rewarded with a squirm which she ground down to meet. eyes fluttered shut. "I could go right for it," she whispered, tongue swiping over the lobe of Karina's ear, "but I don't think so..."

"No?"

"No," Winter bopped her nose against Karina's and kissed her, kissed her until she wasn't thinking about why they were kissing, only about Karina's responses, the noises, the rise of her hips.

"Winter," Karina's breathing was harder and faster. "Please show me..."

Winter drew back, "I'm not gonna make any rash promises," she slid her fully hand under Karina's tank, "but I'll help you find out what works...what feels good..."

"Please," there was a soft whimper behind the word as she brushed the underside of Karina's perfect boob.

"Ok."