Chapter 37

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons, baby
But you keep fronting ~ The Pussycat Dolls

I twisted around in the narrow space. My body was squished up against cool leather. A light sweat coated my arms. My eyes popped open and adjusted to the bright light flowing in from the large windows.

I turned to Victor who lazily had an arm around me. His eyes peeled open at my movement, connecting with mine. I scratched my neck, the calm atmosphere beginning to become thick.

"Hi," I rasped. I cleared my throat and sat up. The tv was switched off. The clock above the tv read twelve pm.

Victor's hazy grey eyes stayed on mine, "hi." He replied back.

I broke eye contact, moving to stand up. "Should we get home now?"

His head tilted to the side, silently observing me. "Do you want to go back now?" He raised his eyebrows.

My throat went dry, "I mean..." I trailed off, my hands playing with themselves.

He stood up, towering over me. His finger hooked under my chin and lifted my head so he could see my face. His intense gaze sent butterflies running in my stomach.

It's not like I felt unsafe or uncomfortable when alone with Victor. We've been alone before, but not like this. We've never been in a secluded area where no one could interrupt us.

My nerves started to kick in and I took a step back. "Maybe we should." I whispered. I began to feel any small insecurities I had from the past crawl back. I messed with the low ponytail I had and wrapped my braids into a bun.

"Is something wrong?" Victor asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

I skimmed the floor wondering if I should tell him or not. I looked back up to his puzzled face. I licked my lips before I spoke, "do you find me attractive sexually?" Already I regretted the words that came out of my mouth. I felt like barfing.

He stared at me, his face blank. I gulped, he took a step towards me once again. He pulled my hand so I was right under him. A whiff of his signature vanilla and body wash scent that I could not figure out filled my nose. His other hand tilted my chin up and his lips pressed on mine.

I gasped as he deepened the kiss, his tongue slipped in, exploring every inch of my mouth. He gripped my waist pulling me further into him.

"Does that answer your question?" He said when he pulled back. "If it doesn't I can show you in another way," a smirk appeared on his lips.

My mouth dropped, I'm talking jaw down on the floor. "Victor," I gasped. I think I've got him figured out but then he says some shit that makes my head and heart spin.

He shrugged, taking a step back and his body heat with him. I instantly missed his lingering hands on me. "It's ok if you don't, we can go home if that's what you want."

He picked his phone up from the couch and unlocked it. I watched his fingers tap casually on the screen.

"Show me."

He looked up from his phone, and raised an eyebrow. "Show you..." he prolonged the last word, making me say it.

I pressed my lips into a thin line, "show me how attracted to me you are." I stood there rocking on the balls of my feet. He dropped his phone where he picked it up, his stormy eyes swirling with interest.

"Ok," he said as if taking it as a challenge. "Take your dress off."

My eye bulged, almost caught off guard. I put my hands to my chest, clinging onto my dress. "What?"