OTHER WORKS

Check out "His Summer Addiction"
Completed

Check out  "His Summer Addiction"Completed

Description

——

Jade Silva wasn't looking forward to spending her entire summer at her grandmas house. She lived in one of the hottest states, Arizona. Not to mention her annoying little siblings would be down there with her.

She had heard about the family next door. The one her grandmother was close friends with.
What Jade didn't know was that her neighbors son might be the hottest guy in the scorching state. An annoyingly hot guy who just can't seem to leave her alone.

Is it me or is it getting extremely hot in here?

——

"You want this Jade," he said firmly. He tipped my chin up with his forefinger so that our eyes met and I was staring up into his warm hazel eyes. He dipped his head down hesitantly, his lips soon hovering over mine. His other hand snaked around my waist and tugged me forward from my position on the table, our middles meeting, as he stood in between my legs. "Stop denying me," he softly said, the tone of his voice creating a crack in my heart as he gently caressed the side of my face. His warm breath tickled my lips, and I couldn't help thinking.

I am in deep trouble.